BY NONE

INNOVATIVE DESIGN, RESPONSIVE PERFORMANCE The Lenovo desktop line features the latest technology in a wide spectrum of smartly engineered design - from elegant all-in-one systems, to powerful gamin. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Lenovo C50-30 F0b10024us All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4210u 1.70 Ghz - Desktop - 8GB RAM - 2TB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 8.1 - 23 Touchscreen Display - Wireless (f0b10024us)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?