Lenovo - A10-70 Tablet - 16GB - Navy Blue uploaded by Ben K.

BY LENOVO

Lenovo - A10-70 Tablet - 16GB - Navy Blue see more...

Nana N.
Minneapolis, MN
It's a good product for what you pay for. The battery life is pretty long and the touch pad is pretty fast. If you have a compatible keyboard for this, this tablet will work even better. I used to use it for note taking for my college classes. If anyone is looking for a good value tablet, I would recommend this one.
Serena B.
Stockton , CA
We got this tablet for our daughters Fifth birthday,And she loves it. It has holds a lot of apps for her to play games. The battery life on it lasts pretty good.
Amanda S.
Great quality tablet! I got mine as a gift and it's done me well. Its very durable as well. I am horribly clumsy.
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
saad s.
Best product
salam a.
gaza
Really good and amazing when working . The 2 problems that whenever you want to take a picture or film a video the quality is really bad. 2 it got shut down by it self twice I did not understand why.
fillis p.
It does its job, i use to browse and email i do like this product and yes i do recommened it its affordable.
I loved it!!! I'm giving review from the same tabbbb!!! Best tab I've ever purchased!!! Loved it!💞💞💞💞💕
Ben K.
15 b flat 8 springhead Wednesbury
This tablet is good and easy to use, I had brilliant battery use which lasted days before needing to recharge it's a great product to buy if you can't afford the more expensive tablets. Unified Fitness Group Deluxe Doorframe Chin Up Bar