BY LENOVO

Lenovo - A10-70 Tablet - 16GB - Navy Blue see more...

Nana N.
Minneapolis, MN
It's a good product for what you pay for. The battery life is pretty long and the touch pad is pretty fast. If you have a compatible keyboard for this, this tablet will work even better. I used to use it for note taking for my college classes. If anyone is looking for a good value tablet, I would recommend this one.
Serena B.
Stockton , Ca
We got this tablet for our daughters Fifth birthday,And she loves it. It has holds a lot of apps for her to play games. The battery life on it lasts pretty good.
Amanda S.
Great quality tablet! I got mine as a gift and it's done me well. Its very durable as well. I am horribly clumsy.
saad s.
Best product
fillis p.
It does its job, i use to browse and email i do like this product and yes i do recommened it its affordable.