ElectronicsComputersLaptopsLenovo
59395751 Flex 15d 156 Amd 4GB 500GB

Lenovo 59395751 Flex 15d 15.6 Amd 4GB 500GB

by Lenovo

Spring 2014 - Lenovo Flex 15D; 15.6" HD (1366x768 pixels) LED backlight with 10-point multi-touch, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio; AMD E1-2100, 2 cores, 1.0GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 9W; 4GB, DDR3L, 1600 MHz (1 x 4GB); Hybrid 7mm 500GB,5400rpm + 8G Solid State Hybrid Drive (SSHD); No ODD; ATI Radeon HD 8210 Integrated Graphics; Windows 8.1; 802.11 b/g/n, 10/100 ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0; 1 x USB 3.0 port and 2 x USB 2.0 port, 2in1 Card Reader (SD, MMC), RJ45, 1 stereo headphones / microphone in combo jack, HDMI out; 720p HD Camera; 4-cell, 2200mAh Li-Cylinder battery. Battery life up to 5 hrs; 2 speakers x 1.5 watts, Dolby Advanced Audio, 2 x internal digital array mic; Parts and labor - 1 year limited warranty; Energy Star 5.2; EPEAT Silver; 300 degree hinge allows dual modes (Notebook & Stand), AccuType Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Multi-touch touchpad; Black with Grey Ring

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenovo 59395751 Flex 15d 15.6 Amd 4GB 500GB!
How would you rate this product?
Vanesa O.
Kissimmee , FL
Lenovo 59395751 Flex 15d 15.6 Amd 4GB 500GB uploaded by Vanesa O.
Love this computer is small, lightweight, easy to carry everywhere, can be use as a laptop while handling my newborn. I used this laptop for schoolwork and It was so easy to carry and didn’t add more weight in my backpack..
Lizzie W.
Cleveland, OH
I bought one for each of my sons and they were so nice I went back and got 2 more for both my parents and my husband's parents
Samantha B.
Holt, MI
I have had this laptop for almost 4 years now and it is absolutely my favorite one so far. It is HUGE without being bulky and has a wonderful touch screen. The tablet option when flipped works very well as well. My only complaint is that the battery life isn't amazing, but I just keep it plugged in while using it.
Justin M.
Chicago
Best model on the market, it's called Flex for a reason!!! Lenovo knocked it out of the park with this one, looking forward to the next generation. This is a daily user for me and my employees, makes moving from a work station to the conference room seamless.
Jennifer F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My Lenovo tablet was the most practical as far as cost z thr fastest and the most easy to use that I have bought lately. I throughly enjoy my Lenovo and using as a either a tablet or and laptop. Watching movies on it with ease by flipping it around.
Itzel A.
MountOlive
Very convenient for homework. And many other things, can also be used like a notebook for writing notes!
Eliana D.
pinellaspark
It’s a good product. I like it, it’s good, use it all the time. Many people would like it. It stands up to its standards.
Emylee T.
Davenport , IA
I enjoy that this laptop can change from a regular laptop to a tablet. I have only had one issue with it crashing on me, but have not had issues since. The touch screen is also a nice asset. Fantastic laptop for me to use while a college student.
Krystina H.
Westlake, OH
I absolutely love being able to move the screen around so much. The actual computer is very fast and barely gets any viruses.
Kayla M.
Quincy, MA
I was skeptical of this laptop at first. I have always been a Mac girl! It was a small adjustment but so worth it! It’s not as expensive as your apple products and it is versatile. It can be a laptop, or a tablet or you and prop it up on its edges to watch movies! And the software was super easy to get to know and use. At this point I prefer this laptop to my macs.

Looking for your answer?