BY LENOVO

Lenovo 20CG004WUS ThinkPad Helix 11.6inch M5Y71 8GB 256GB Windows 8.1 Professional 64Bit Ultrabook Retail - Manufacturer: Lenovo - Mfg Part Number: 20CG004WUS - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Leeana T.
I received this laptop free from my school. Every now and then the mouse quits moving, but if I keep moving it back and forth, eventually it comes back. It is quick, light, and perfect for college. It is easy to use and navigate.
Paola A.
Bastante rápida, su espacio de almacenamiento es grande nunca se queda pegada reproduce juegos con fluidez me encanta
Jenna M.
Cocoa, FL
It's a great computer from my company that has lasted me forever. Little big but good for my line of work.
Yasmine  M.
Detroit, MI
I have this laptop and must I say it's AMAZING! The color and picture are great along with the features
Danielle L.
Brookline, MA
Super light weight, ultra thin. Great to use! The touch screen function makes things easier too. Using Windows 8.