Lenovo - 15.6

Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB+8GB Hybrid Hard Drive - Black

BY LENOVO

Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB+8GB Hybrid Hard Drive - Black see more...

Lenovo - 15.6
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
I really like my Lenovo. The price was reasonable and met my expectations, I am a student and use it almost everyday, I would recommend Lenovo to anyone who is looking for a laptop or computer to buy! Overall very satisfied.
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak
Needed a cheaper computer option after my mac bit the dust. This was perfect. Under 500 and has everything I need. I'm a grad student, on my computer for 8+ hrs every day for the past 9 months and it works amazingly still.
Stephanie H.
Bryant, AR
Sluggish startup but runs smoothly afterwords. Lags on video and game play but excellent for multiple search engens.
Yesenia O.
Dallas, TX
I love it. I use it primarily for studying and homework. It does the trick. Its fast, easy, and stylish.
Tania A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I actually got it in red or orange kinda mixed but i love it and it was on sale but is great
Este a mi me encanto el trabajo que hice con el en youtube mejor que nunca los mejores streams de mi vida