Lenovo 15.6" G50 Intel Notebook Computer

BY LENOVO

Lenovo 15.6" G50 Intel Notebook Computer see more...

Lenovo 15.6" G50 Intel Notebook Computer
Annie V.
I needed a new laptop since my previous was too old. I had loved Toshiba because of the capability it was able to uphold, however, since Best Buy had no longer obtain Toshiba for sale I was forced to get a different brand. At first I had purchased an Acer just because the reviews seemed decent. It was the complete opposite of how I expected it to function so I immediately returned it. I went on browsing as I was in need for a laptop for work, I decided Lenovo was the next go-to and expecting the outcome to be nearly the same as Acer. Except it was the TOTAL opposite from Acer! The laptop was better than expected and performance is outstanding! I love it so much that I don’t want to work on any other brand than this one. I’ve had this laptop for over 2 years now and it still works as if I just got it out of the box. Lenovo for life!
Jamie C.
Mooresville , IN
It is not a bad product. Not the best I have owned, but is a decent computer if you want to browse, look at social media, watch videos and use it for school. I did not find that it was fast enough or performed as well as other brands. It was too slow when using programs such as Lightroom and adobe photoshop.
Christopher R.
Philadelphia
Great consumer notebook - good for personal and student use, even great for some limited business use! Great price for what it offers - nearly as powerful as a business class laptop at half the price! Definitely exceeds expectations. More than satisfied.
Brenda G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Lenovo. My favorite thing about it is the large screen! I've been using it every day to check emails and watch my favorite Netflix shows and I've never had any problems with it. It was a huge lifesaver in nursing school! Great for students!
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
The first of this model was a total dud. It blue screened and I returned it with ease. I shopped around but nothing compared to the size of the screen and the specs of the laptop. I am impressed how quickly it starts up and shuts down. There are a few major cons. 1 is the mouse pad is terrible. I have tried several times to enable settings that cause the mouse to lag and become inoperable. Additionally, it is lacking in durability. The computer slid down onto the carpet and cracked. Now it is difficult for the power cord to plug in.
Arielle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this computer in July and I'm loving it. The more I use it the more features I find out it has! It has an SD card reader, DVD-R drive, HDMI output, VGA output, and USB 2.0 and 3.0 connections. It came with Windows 8 installed, but the Windows 10 update was free. I haven't had any problems with freezing or crashing programs, which I had from day one with my old Toshiba. I can run multiple programs and stream video with no issues.
Susan C.
Lugoff, SC
Love this computer! I got it from Christmas and it works great. It's super fast and gets everything done! I love all of the options it comes with! Highly recommend this to other people!!
Yahayra V.
My parents recently bought this computer for my community college studies and overall it's a pretty good computer. I watch YouTube video's, use social media, and mostly do school work on it. The only issues I have with it is the size (I used to work on a far smaller Macbook Air) and it occasionally freezes sometimes which is quite annoying. Overall and for the price, it gets the job done.
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
I brought this computer because Microsoft Office was crashing my Mac (older unit) and I needed something for school. So far this laptop has been excellent. I bought it for about $300 at Best Buy. It included Cortana and a one month trail of Microsoft Office (you still need to buy the suite) I wish it was a packaged deal but for the price I will work with it.
Kimberly M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I LOVE my laptop! This is the one I currently have and I have not had any problems with it so far(I've had it for 2 years). One thing I dislike is the size of it but other than that its an amazing laptop that not many people know about. I definitely recommend that you all check out Lenovo!