BY LENNY & LARRY'S

All-Natural Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip. The All Natural Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie has been a crowd favorite since the day we began. This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. Serving Size - 2 oz Servings Per Container - Flavor: Chocolate Chip Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour [Unbleached], Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Non-Hydrogenated Margarine [Expeller-Pressed Oils (Soybean, Palm Fruit, Canola, Olive), Water, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Natural Beta-Carotene for color], Non Dairy Chocolate Chips (Chocolate Liqueur, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla) Water, Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein, Oat Fiber, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Baking Soda, Salt. Extended Size Details: 12 per Box - 4 oz. (113 g) Warnings: Allergens: contains wheat and soy products. Manufactured in a plant that processes peanut, tree nut, wheat, soy, milk, and egg products. see more...

• Are there any extra nutrients in this cookie? Or is it ju...1 Answers
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
These are so good. They’re a little more on the expensive side so I only buy them when I know I’ll need some quick protein. These have a lot of protein in them so they are really good for breakfast or during a hike. The flavor is really tasty and you can’t taste the protein in them which makes it even better.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I’m dairy free, spice free and tomato free. There is dairy in everything you guys and this has been my life saver. It’s expensive but when I have a newborn and toddler to handle and such a restricted diet, these win. They are vegan and very allergen friendly.

I eat one every morning unless I prepare my breakfast the night before.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
i love these cookies! now before you get over excited, remember they're protein cookies so they will have a bit of a powderiness to the aftertaste. that said, these are really soft and not too sweet or sticky like others i've tried. this is just enough to get you through a sweet craving without overdoing it
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
I love Lenny and Larry's Cookies! I havent had one in a while, i suppose i havent gone to a store that sells them recently. I enjoy the flavor options, the value and the nutrition balance. You have to be careful with the serving sizes though!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
So yummy! Vegan cookies that will make you satisfied. Texture and taste definitely met my expectation. Alittle pricey but worth it, got them at Walmart. Individually packed so easy to carry for a quick snack.
Paige M.
These are the most delicious vegan cookies I've ever had. And they are full of protein which is an amazing bonus. They really fix my sweet tooth!! Highly recommend. They are worth the $2-$3
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Lenny and Larry's cookies are so good! I love how I can actually enjoy a cookie without the guilt! I have had about ever flavor they have made and my top picks are the chocolate chip, birthday cake , and snickerdoodle. This cookies are slightly soft and have surprisingly perfect amount of moisture for being a packaged cookie. These can be replaced of those god awful protein bars.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I stumbled upon these cookies one day while in public, and It was seriously one of the best things that has ever happened. I don't really have time to bake and I have tried and failed a lot of  vegan cookie recipes . These seriously have the best flavor, you really can't even tell they aren't just a regular cookie! Just beware, only half is a serving size and these cookies are huge!
Sara B.
I used to enjoy these a lot. However, I struggle with stomach issues after consuming them because they don't have any gluten free options. Also, it is frustrating when there are two servings in one cookie. Who can stop at just one. :) overall though great taste and totally vegan.
Erin F.
I have an unhealthy obsession with these cookies! I get them at GNC all of the time! I love that they are not only delicious, but they're 100% vegan friendly! I also like their other flavors as well. I would recommend these to anyone who's looking for a vegan friendly QUICK source of protein
Erika B.
Are there any extra nutrients in this cookie? Or is it just a run of the mill cookie?

Vitamin Shoppe