Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie, Pumpkin Spice, 4-Ounce Cookies (Pack of 12)

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been wanting to try these for awhile now. They are so good. Good flavor and decent consistency. I'll be trying other flavors for sure. Left me feeling full.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these and any thing Ben and Larry cookies. Taste so great you feel like your cheating on your diet. Perfect after a gym workout or a snack if will be a while till you will eating. So filling and so tasty. Pumpkin is one of my all time favorite flavors.
Kayla S.
Hebron, OH
YUM! For someone like me who is allergic to Lactose it makes this product even better that it's dairy free. The pumpkin taste is spot on and it is just too good. I struggle to get enough protein and delicious treats like this make it easier. I just wish it was sold in more places around my home.
Maeve G.
Pumpkin spice is an underrated complete cookie flavor! This one always delivers. It's always moist and fresh. I recommend heating it up and topping with some peanut butter. DELICIOUS. I buy these every few months, I'm addicted. Definitely recommend.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This was surprisingly good! It is pretty dry, but the flavor is great. It has lots of protein which is what I like it for. I would recommend this as a good alternative to some of the other protein bars out there that don't taste very good.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,201 reviews
i love these cookies! now before you get over excited, remember they're protein cookies so they will have a bit of a powderiness to the aftertaste. that said, these are really soft and not too sweet or sticky like others i've tried. this is just enough to get you through a sweet craving without overdoing it
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one was super yummy!! Loved the flavor & freshness of the cookie!! Super moist & fresh tasting. No cons to mention! They are a little more spendier, but the best deal is on their website & they're totally worth it!! I will be buying again!!
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
My local grocery store had these on sale, so I thought I'd pick one up to try it. I've been wanting to try The Complete Cookie for awhile and it absolutely does not disappoint! It is so filling and it tastes so guilty! I had a hard time believing that it is what it actually is. The pumpkin spice flavor isn't overbearing either. It's just the perfect amount. New fan!
Laura P.
Parker, CO
Pumpkin Spice is my favorite flavor! It's a soft cookie...no protein flavor or texture! They are thick - I prefer to break this one up in Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal - great flavor combination. You really cannot go wrong with any flavor however I have noticed this one doesn't dry out like some of the other flavors! It stays moist and yummy!
Patricia A.
Hanford, Ca
So in love with these cookies! I use as a pre-workout snack or after.16 grams of protein per serving!! They are so delicious and melt in your mouth! I don't feel guilty eating these cookies after working out because I know I ain't putting anything bad in my body! Totally recommend all the flavors!
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these made with milk and eggs? My grandson is allergic.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these good? How is the texture? Gritty?? I NEED TO KNOW! They sound delicious! lol.
Karen C.
What is the texture?
Melinda C.
Buford, GA
Are these any good? I love pumpkin, so I'm curious if it's worth a try.
Stevi L.