GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLenny & Larry's
Lenny & Larry's, The Complete Cookie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 6 ct

Lenny & Larry's, The Complete Cookie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 6 ct

by Lenny & Larry's

Nothing tastes better than creamy peanut butter and rich chocolate ? yummy! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is a sweet, delectable treat that is hard to resist. But no need to worry, go ahead and indulge guilt-free! Lenny & Larry's, The Complete Cookie, PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP 2oz/6ct , 8g Protein

Food Form: Cookies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenny & Larry's, The Complete Cookie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 6 ct!
Elizabeth G.
Muskegon, MI
I found this brand at walmart. Would definitely try again. So good. They didn't have many flavors but this one was delicious. I would buy again.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was really good and filling. This is the best one out of all the other flavors I have tried with this brand. I do find them to be on the pricey like most protein bars. They are vegan. Im not on a special diet but these are good for when I am busy at work and dont have time to eat lunch or breakfast or not very hungry. I would definitely recommend these.

Looking for your answer?