Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip, 4 oz, 12 ct uploaded by Rissy C.Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip, 4 oz, 12 ct uploaded by Kate K.Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip, 4 oz, 12 ct uploaded by Kate K.See all 23 photos

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

The All Natural Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie has been a crowd favorite since the day we began. This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. see more...

• Where is the cheapest to buy these !? check your local Wal-Mart! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where you can buy th...Vitamin shoppe or Amazon but c... 2 Answers
  • I'm allergic to dairy and find it har...Um, I wouldn't compare them to... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I first tried out this cookie aT 7/11, when I saw it said vegan I almost put it back. I though ugh began it will be tasteless and gross. Boy was I wrong, this cookie is so tasty, it taste like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. I does. It does not at all taste vegan. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I do not feel bad or greedy when eating these. Their so big too, one cookie satisfies my sweet cravings. It comes in a variety of flavor a. They all taste great but the chocolate chip is my favorite. I bought a box today at Walmart it comes with 4 cookies, it cost me $5 and some change. It was well worth it. I will also like to mention though it does say dairy free, if you read the label closely it states it was manufactured in a faculty that processes peanut, tree nut,soy,coconut, milk and egg. It also contains wheat so if your allergic to any of these ingredients than read the label before purchasing. These cookies make me smile. It's a great on the go snack. This is definantly a great healthy alternative, rather than the junk I keep buying in stores.
Rob K.
Rob K.
These cookies taste surprisingly good despite having protein powder and being vegan. I saw 'no eggs, no dairy, vegan' on the package and was a little skeptical, not gonna lie. They do not taste quite as good as a homemade chocolate chip cookie but since they have a bit more nutritional value, I am reviewing them as a separate entity and not comparing them based on taste to normal cookies. They are soft when you unwrap them and have a nice chewy texture. These with a glass of milk make an awesome post-workout snack and a tastier one than a regular protein shake. I like to tell myself that the extra sugar will help raise my insulin levels and absorb the protein better too ;)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received one of these Complete Cookies in a past Daily Goodie Box. They were okay, for the most part - not the best cookie I've tasted (very crumbly and not super sweet), but for what it is, I have to say it's definitely worth checking out. It has a ton of protein and (8g per cookie!) and is very nutritious. For someone who doesn't really like sweets all that much anyway, this cookie is perfect for when I have the occasional craving - definitely less guilt-inducing! They're pretty expensive, so it's not something I'd get all the time but for a treat once in a while, I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
These are awesome. I love that they're vegan and a whole bunch of other things to make themselves an option for other types of buyers. The amount of protein and fiber is great for a serving and technically a serving is only half a cookie. No wonder these things are huge. I love the chocolate chip (classic) and the birthday cake (it literally tastes just like cake!). Not expensive either especially if you break down the price and consider one cookie is 2 servings along with the all the extra benefits that you'll get from eating this. I love them
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
El Segundo, CA
I think this is a good choice if you're looking for a healthier cookie. However, note the serving size! It's half a cookie - there is a new one out that's one serving = one cookie. The whole cookie is almost 400cal. My favorite flavor is the double chocolate, it's the most like a real cookie. The chocolate chip flavor is so - so. Not quite a home run and can taste a little protein-y. Also, the chocolate chip ones I've had always seem to be a little dry but the double chocolate are always moist and perfectly chewy.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I love these cookies! They taste great. I've tried many flavors such as peanut butter, chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, birthday cake, lemon poppy seed, and white chocolate macadamia ... have yet to be disappointed. They all taste amazing. These cookies make a great snack and help fill me up. You also get a great amount of protein. I do recommend these. You can get 2 for $3 at HEB or 4 cookies in a pack for $5-$6 at Walmart. These cookies have no dairy and no eggs.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
I LOVE these cookies. There are so many flavors and every one I have tried so far are delicious. My favorite is the Double Chocolate. Throw it in the microwave and you will not be sorry. Lactose intolerant? No dairy. Vegan? No problem. These cookies are vegan as well. One thing to consider, these cookies are not considered as a snack. I would us them as a meal replacement. I eat them in the morning on the way to work. They are great for a grab and go meal.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Lenny and Larry's Complete Cookie is my personal favorite guilt-free treat when I am in need of something sweet. I personally love the chocolate chip flavor the most, followed by Double Chocolate. The peanut butter flavor is just okay. I am not a big fan of whole nut clusters in cookies, but if that's your thing, I'm sure you'll love that variety. Word of the wise: the serving size is one half cookie. I didn't realize that until recently. Oops!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I finally tried the chocolate chip cookie and I'm finding hard time liking the cookie because its not exactly what I'm used to. I guess if you take into consideration that it's vegan, it isn't terrible but I just found the cookie too dry tasting. Also after reading the nutrition label, I think I was led on to believe that it was a lot more healthy than it actually is. I wouldn't run out and buy this again but I'm willing to try another flavor.
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Looking for Vegan treats when you're stuck in a 7/11 at 2 a.m. is not ideal, but I always reach for this. It's soft and filling, not too expensive and pretty decent for something mass produced! The only thing I really don't like about it is it has a tendency to taste a little chalky if I eat too much of it - maybe it's just me. ALSO There's no coconut oil in this! I'm allergic, which is another obstacle when trying to find vegan sweets.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been thinking about purchasing these cookies.. are they really good?
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
Are these cookies hard or soft? These also have a high amount of sugar vs. protein...does anyone know of a better alternative?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Was anyone else's cookies slightly hard? I've gotten some before and they were soft but others were like a brick
Carly W.
Carly W.
Does it taste like a regular chocolate chip cookie or is it obvious you're eating a healthier equivalent?
Katie W.