Add a Photo

By LENNY & LARRY'S
#131 in Cookies
The All Natural Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie has been a crowd favorite since the day we began. This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack.
Photos (23)
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ

I first tried out this cookie aT 7/11, when I saw it said vegan I almost put it back. I though ugh began it will be tasteless and gross. Boy was I wrong, this cookie is so tasty, it taste like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. I does. It does not at all taste vegan. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I do not feel bad or greedy when eating these. Their so big too, one cookie satisfies my sweet cravings. It comes in a variety of flavor a. They all taste great but the chocolate chip is my favorite. I bought a box today at Walmart it comes with 4 cookies, it cost me $5 and some change. It was well worth it. I will also like to mention though it does say dairy free, if you read the label closely it states it was manufactured in a faculty that processes peanut, tree nut,soy,coconut, milk and egg. It also contains wheat so if your allergic to any of these ingredients than read the label before purchasing. These cookies make me smile. It's a great on the go snack. This is definantly a great healthy alternative, rather than the junk I keep buying in stores.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX

So I bought a pack of 12 online straight from
the store and a 4 pack from Walmart. Before getting these ones I had tried the White Chocolate Macadamia. I absolutely love that one so I thought... why not get the chocolate. I bought the ones online during the super bowl and got a coupon for 25% off. Once I got them I tasted them right away. It was really dry, chalky and kind of stale. The ones I got from Walmart were more chewy and really satisfying. I even put it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. It actually helped with the ones I bought online. I would say they are delicious when not bought online and not very satisfying when bought online. I know it might sound confusing, but I don't know why they tasted different if they are the same cookie and created by the same company. The plus side is that they are the size of your hand and great alternative for Oreos, Chips Ahoy and any other non-healthy cookie.
Rob K.
Rob K.

These cookies taste surprisingly good despite having protein powder and being vegan. I saw 'no eggs, no dairy, vegan' on the package and was a little skeptical, not gonna lie. They do not taste quite as good as a homemade chocolate chip cookie but since they have a bit more nutritional value, I am reviewing them as a separate entity and not comparing them based on taste to normal cookies. They are soft when you unwrap them and have a nice chewy texture. These with a glass of milk make an awesome post-workout snack and a tastier one than a regular protein shake. I like to tell myself that the extra sugar will help raise my insulin levels and absorb the protein better too ;)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I received one of these Complete Cookies in a past Daily Goodie Box. They were okay, for the most part - not the best cookie I've tasted (very crumbly and not super sweet), but for what it is, I have to say it's definitely worth checking out. It has a ton of protein and (8g per cookie!) and is very nutritious. For someone who doesn't really like sweets all that much anyway, this cookie is perfect for when I have the occasional craving - definitely less guilt-inducing! They're pretty expensive, so it's not something I'd get all the time but for a treat once in a while, I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookies are SO GOOD.  Each cookie has 16 grams of protein which is great when you are someone who is a frequent gym goer.   They are also vegan.  Just be careful when counting calories because each cookie is 2 servings! I always eat the whole thing in one sitting, but just be aware :) There are many different flavors and you can get them right at Wal-Mart.  You can buy them individually or in a pack. They really are great and a good alternative when you are craving a cookie! They still are not "healthy," but definitely a better option!
Kate K.
Kate K.

Oh so delicious, but definitely still a treat. At 180 cals and 14g of sugar, these are by no means "healthy" when eaten in mass quantities. Its still a cookie. what I love about these is they do have quite a bit of protein (I wish there was more), but also no eggs or dairy, no soy & non-gmo, and no artificial sweeteners. There's so much more on that list. These are so delicious to me and perfect for when I have a late night workout and have a sweet tooth. They are soft and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Tastes like homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY

These are awesome. I love that they're vegan and a whole bunch of other things to make themselves an option for other types of buyers. The amount of protein and fiber is great for a serving and technically a serving is only half a cookie. No wonder these things are huge. I love the chocolate chip (classic) and the birthday cake (it literally tastes just like cake!). Not expensive either especially if you break down the price and consider one cookie is 2 servings along with the all the extra benefits that you'll get from eating this. I love them
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I think this is a good choice if you're looking for a healthier cookie. However, note the serving size! It's half a cookie - there is a new one out that's one serving = one cookie. The whole cookie is almost 400cal. My favorite flavor is the double chocolate, it's the most like a real cookie. The chocolate chip flavor is so - so. Not quite a home run and can taste a little protein-y. Also, the chocolate chip ones I've had always seem to be a little dry but the double chocolate are always moist and perfectly chewy.
Haylee A.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT

These cookies are soo incredibly delicious! But I would be kidding myself if I said they were really that healthy because in reality, they aren't much healthier than your average cookie. Yes they are vegan, but stats and ingredients wise, particularly the sugar content and high calorie amount, they really are closer to your average chocolate chip cookie. But that being said, I will soo continue to buy these because they're delicious. I like them even more than Quest bars and that's saying something!
Gaby R.

I love these cookies! They taste great. I've tried many flavors such as peanut butter, chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, birthday cake, lemon poppy seed, and white chocolate macadamia ... have yet to be disappointed. They all taste amazing. These cookies make a great snack and help fill me up. You also get a great amount of protein. I do recommend these. You can get 2 for $3 at HEB or 4 cookies in a pack for $5-$6 at Walmart. These cookies have no dairy and no eggs.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
Detroit, MI

I have been thinking about purchasing these cookies.. are they really good?
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA

Are these cookies hard or soft? These also have a high amount of sugar vs. protein...does anyone know of a better alternative?
Carly W.
Carly W.

Does it taste like a regular chocolate chip cookie or is it obvious you're eating a healthier equivalent?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL

Was anyone else's cookies slightly hard? I've gotten some before and they were soft but others were like a brick
Gaby R.

Has anyone had problem with these cookies? I was reading Amazon reviews and read how they would purchase these and come to find out the cookies were moldy.

Join Now