BY LENNY & LARRY'S

The All Natural Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie has been a crowd favorite since the day we began. This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. see more...

• Where is the cheapest to buy these !? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where you can buy these in bulk? 3 Answers
  • I'm allergic to dairy and find it hard to find already made cooki...1 Answers
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
These Cookies are so good and great  packed with Protein. and for the price of one really isn't that bad i love that it keeps you full. only thing i would avoid is keeping them in fridge its best to have them in room temp or warmed up a bit.
Linda E.
Love these after the gym! I eat half and save other half for during the day when I get hungry. I been using it for abt a year off and on and really works. Keeps me full and actually takes good! I wouldn’t add anything else to these cookies
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
These are just ok for me. When I seen thhese in my local supermarket I had to try them. Bu t they are very dry. Taste is better than some but they are super dry. Lenny & Larry's The Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip, 4 oz, 12 ct
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Omg! These cookies are the best ever! Most protein bars/cookies have a weird taste! Not these! They are so amazing. I prefer to keep mine in the fridge I dunno to me they taste even better! I highly recommend these if you want something with protein in it!
Alexandria F.
Tampa, FL
Bro, these are friggin' amazing! I absolutely love them! I was worried that they were going to be gross, but they're not! They are kind of high in sugar, though, which is unfortunate, but the fact that they don't have dairy in them is amazing! They're amazing. I would definitely recommend them! The chocolate chip cookie is my favorite flavor.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
These cookies are delicious, i eat them when im n the go or before my workout, its a light filling snack, i usually can only stomach half of one before im full. they are gluten free also so you know your not intaking alot of crap.
Diana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Horrible flavor & pretty high in calories. Its a good size & would be ideal if they didnt taste so gross. Pretty pricey in my opinion & I will not be buying them again. I am really disappointed
Kate K.
Oh so delicious, but definitely still a treat. At 180 cals and 14g of sugar, these are by no means "healthy" when eaten in mass quantities. Its still a cookie. what I love about these is they do have quite a bit of protein (I wish there was more), but also no eggs or dairy, no soy & non-gmo, and no artificial sweeteners. There's so much more on that list. These are so delicious to me and perfect for when I have a late night workout and have a sweet tooth. They are soft and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Tastes like homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
So I bought a pack of 12 online straight from
the store and a 4 pack from Walmart. Before getting these ones I had tried the White Chocolate Macadamia. I absolutely love that one so I thought... why not get the chocolate. I bought the ones online during the super bowl and got a coupon for 25% off. Once I got them I tasted them right away. It was really dry, chalky and kind of stale. The ones I got from Walmart were more chewy and really satisfying. I even put it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. It actually helped with the ones I bought online. I would say they are delicious when not bought online and not very satisfying when bought online. I know it might sound confusing, but I don't know why they tasted different if they are the same cookie and created by the same company. The plus side is that they are the size of your hand and great alternative for Oreos, Chips Ahoy and any other non-healthy cookie.
Hannah J.
Of all of the Complete Cookies that I've tried, this one has been one that I go back to pretty often. I love the flavor! Sometimes when products claim to be healthy, vegan, dairy-free, etc., you kind of expect them to be tasteless and boring. The chocolate chip one is quite the opposite. The only thing that I sometimes dislike is that it's dry. But only this flavor. Also, if you're counting macros or paying attention to the nutrition label, PLEASE NOTE that there are TWO servings in one 4oz cookie! :)
Tiffany  S.
New Hudson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been thinking about purchasing these cookies.. are they really good?
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
Are these cookies hard or soft? These also have a high amount of sugar vs. protein...does anyone know of a better alternative?
Carly W.
Does it taste like a regular chocolate chip cookie or is it obvious you're eating a healthier equivalent?
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Was anyone else's cookies slightly hard? I've gotten some before and they were soft but others were like a brick
Gaby R.
Has anyone had problem with these cookies? I was reading Amazon reviews and read how they would purchase these and come to find out the cookies were moldy.