BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Eat Brownies, Get Muscles! br All Natural 20g Protein 2 Fresh Baked 3 No Trans Fat 4 Low Cholesterol Protein can help in muscle development if combined with regular exercise and balanced nutrition. 12 - 2.82oz Brownies ~ Total Net Wt. 33.84oz 800-LENNY-LARRY see more...

• Are these really good? Are the bland and dry? Or soft and chewey?1 Answers
  • How good are these? Are they really sweet?would love to try them!1 Answers
  • I've heard magical things about these!! How well would you rate i...1 Answers
Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownie - Cookies & Cream
  • "These brownie bars taste great the only draw back is that it doesn't have as much protein as you would like to see in one of these muscle bars but it taste great and gets the job done when you are refueling your body after a work out. " in 2 reviews
  • "doesn't taste like a traditional brownie, but so much better than the other protein substitutes out there." in 2 reviews
  • "And a really good amount of protein for a brownie ;) the perfect way to kick a chocolate craving, especially because I tend to get them right after a workout!" in 1 review
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite product from Lenny & Larry!! This brownie tastes great for as much protein as you're getting (20g). My favorite part is it's not ober loaded with sugar (12g) which is still kind of high but compared to other protein snacks that are 28g or more in sugar this is great! This obviously doesn't taste like a brownie your mom would make but also doesn't taste like you're eating chalk. Would definitely recommend to those who are looking to treat themselves but not ruin a clean diet!
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Lenny & Larry are a brand I was already familiar with before I stumbled upon their muscle brownies. I'm all about flavor and texture with it comes to bars. These taste good and have a brownie like texture. I actually microwave mine for 15 seconds to help it taste like a warm brownie.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I bought because I absolutely love the protein cookie from this brand. But this brownie was so disappointing. I can't even describe the taste. I wasn't expecting a nice and fat brownie but I wanted something that tasted good. Didn't like at all :(
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Highly recommend you warm this when eating. Tastes a lot better. Not the best. Not the worst. It's kinda sweet, kinda bland. Not sure how I feel about it. Not sure I'll be this kinda again. Love their cookies do far, though.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
My brother had me try these and I had to buy some for myself because they are so good!  I like the taste but the texture is a little off.  They are much better than several of the others that are out there on the market and I look forward to eating them after a workout!!!
Kara C.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Pop this guy in the microwave for 15 seconds and you have a melt in your mouth treat. Plus the protein content is incredible, this company always knows how to make a tasty treat that is affordable! I buy mine at Academy!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
I was surprised about how good these are! I wasn't a fan of Quest bars, so I was iffy to try something else that people have been raving about. Taste great! Texture is a bit odd, but as are all protein 'bars'. A tad high in calories, each brownie is 2 servings. They are a bit misleading when the package says 20g protein, yes, but that is the whole bar, so multiply the rest of the nutrition and it's pretty steep. But for me, I'm trying to gain weight/muscle, it works! The complete cookies are amazing as well. (Double choc, chip & Lemon poppy seed are my fav!)
Christina P.
Riverside, CA
These are my FAVORITE go-to snacks to munch on after I hit the gym. The Lenny and Larry's brand has delicious cookies and brownies. These are very affordable and filling, the brownies are a good size and do not taste chalky. I highly recommend this product and all the products from Lenny and Larry's.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
Love these snacks! If you are looking for something that taste great, but is still healthy this is it! If you need your chocolate fix, I would recommend trying these brownies. They are amazing. Anything Lenny and Larry brand is fabulous. Please give it a try, I know you will just love them!!
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I just recently found these at Walmart and had to try them. Overall, it's pretty good. But you can definitely tell it's not a REAL brownie :( I'm a brownie snob so I'm probably not the best judge. But, for a quick and healthy snack to curb cravings, it's perfect!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What's the texture of this? is it similar to the cookie?
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Are these as dry as the cookies??
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Anyone who likes the cookies tried these? I love the cookies, but brownies can be hit or miss with protein products!
Christina P.
Riverside, CA
What is everyone's favorite flavor from this brand?
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
I've heard magical things about these!! How well would you rate it? How high in sugar is it??