Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownie - Cookies & Cream uploaded by Natalia D.Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownie - Cookies & Cream uploaded by Jessica K.Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownie - Cookies & Cream uploaded by Sariane C.
5 colors available

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Eat Brownies, Get Muscles! br All Natural 20g Protein 2 Fresh Baked 3 No Trans Fat 4 Low Cholesterol Protein can help in muscle development if combined with regular exercise and balanced nutrition. 12 - 2.82oz Brownies ~ Total Net Wt. 33.84oz 800-LENNY-LARRY see more...

• Are these really good? Are the bland ...Be the first to answer!
  • How good are these? Are they really s...I know people that absolutely ... 1 Answers
  • I've heard magical things about these...Yes a lot of sugar, my trainer... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "These brownie bars taste great the only draw back is that it doesn't have as much protein as you would like to see in one of these muscle bars but it taste great and gets the job done when you are refueling your body after a work out. " in 2 reviews
  • "doesn't taste like a traditional brownie, but so much better than the other protein substitutes out there." in 2 reviews
  • "And a really good amount of protein for a brownie ;) the perfect way to kick a chocolate craving, especially because I tend to get them right after a workout!" in 1 review
Riverside, CA
These are my FAVORITE go-to snacks to munch on after I hit the gym. The Lenny and Larry's brand has delicious cookies and brownies. These are very affordable and filling, the brownies are a good size and do not taste chalky. I highly recommend this product and all the products from Lenny and Larry's.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I am obsessed! I purchased this product recently as an alternative to a previous one I was using I think I'm going to stick with this brand from now on.

It was definitely reasonably priced, easy to find, and works out so well for me.

I will absolutely be purchasing again and recommending to others!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
These are pretty yummy. It doesn't have the typical consistency of a brownie but as a healthy alternative I think it's pretty great. This is the same deal as their cookies you get one package but that one package is a half a serving. A good thing to tackle that sweet tooth.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
These are absolutely addicting! They are so good it's actually hard to believe that they use the ingredients they do. These are vegan and completely free of preservatives or artificial ingredients. The only downside is the serving size to calorie ratio.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I love Lenny and Larry's. Warm this brownie up in the microwave and you have a perfect desert. So good and full of protein. As with any desert they are pretty high is sugar and carbs, but a better alternative to real brownies.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
Pop this guy in the microwave for 15 seconds and you have a melt in your mouth treat. Plus the protein content is incredible, this company always knows how to make a tasty treat that is affordable! I buy mine at Academy!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
I bought one of these to see if I would like it. I was afraid it was taste like protein but I was pleasantly surprised. It's really good and I have since bought more to
Stock up on!!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love complete cookies so I picked up the brownie and they are just as good as the cookies. Great meal replacement and keeps your full for 3-4hrs and well it's delicious
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Ohmygoodness! These brownies are so good! The cookies are yummy as well! These two dudes sure do make some good treats! Treats you don't have to feel guilty eating!
Cari S.
Cari S.
These taste like a regular Brownie but it is good for you. Watch out BC it does have a lot of sugar and the serving size is 1/2.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What's the texture of this? is it similar to the cookie?
Riverside, CA
What is everyone's favorite flavor from this brand?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Anyone who likes the cookies tried these? I love the cookies, but brownies can be hit or miss with protein products!
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
Are these as dry as the cookies??
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
I've heard magical things about these!! How well would you rate it? How high in sugar is it??