Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Streetsboro, OH

My favorite product from Lenny & Larry!! This brownie tastes great for as much protein as you're getting (20g). My favorite part is it's not ober loaded with sugar (12g) which is still kind of high but compared to other protein snacks that are 28g or more in sugar this is great! This obviously doesn't taste like a brownie your mom would make but also doesn't taste like you're eating chalk. Would definitely recommend to those who are looking to treat themselves but not ruin a clean diet!
Riverside, CA

These are my FAVORITE go-to snacks to munch on after I hit the gym. The Lenny and Larry's brand has delicious cookies and brownies. These are very affordable and filling, the brownies are a good size and do not taste chalky. I highly recommend this product and all the products from Lenny and Larry's.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH

I am obsessed! I purchased this product recently as an alternative to a previous one I was using I think I'm going to stick with this brand from now on.

It was definitely reasonably priced, easy to find, and works out so well for me.

I will absolutely be purchasing again and recommending to others!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA

These are pretty yummy. It doesn't have the typical consistency of a brownie but as a healthy alternative I think it's pretty great. This is the same deal as their cookies you get one package but that one package is a half a serving. A good thing to tackle that sweet tooth.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA

These are absolutely addicting! They are so good it's actually hard to believe that they use the ingredients they do. These are vegan and completely free of preservatives or artificial ingredients. The only downside is the serving size to calorie ratio.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS

I love Lenny and Larry's. Warm this brownie up in the microwave and you have a perfect desert. So good and full of protein. As with any desert they are pretty high is sugar and carbs, but a better alternative to real brownies.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

Pop this guy in the microwave for 15 seconds and you have a melt in your mouth treat. Plus the protein content is incredible, this company always knows how to make a tasty treat that is affordable! I buy mine at Academy!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL

I bought one of these to see if I would like it. I was afraid it was taste like protein but I was pleasantly surprised. It's really good and I have since bought more to
Stock up on!!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

I love complete cookies so I picked up the brownie and they are just as good as the cookies. Great meal replacement and keeps your full for 3-4hrs and well it's delicious
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Ohmygoodness! These brownies are so good! The cookies are yummy as well! These two dudes sure do make some good treats! Treats you don't have to feel guilty eating!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

What's the texture of this? is it similar to the cookie?
Riverside, CA

What is everyone's favorite flavor from this brand?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC

Anyone who likes the cookies tried these? I love the cookies, but brownies can be hit or miss with protein products!
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH

Are these as dry as the cookies??
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL

I've heard magical things about these!! How well would you rate it? How high in sugar is it??

Join Now