BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Lenny & Larrys - The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle - 4 oz 113gLenny & Larrys The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle is the newest addition to their healthy lineup. This great tasting vegan cookie has no animal products no dairy products and no preservatives. With 16 grams of protein 6 grams of fib see more...

• Does it have a lot of sugar?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor? 4 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle is my favorite so far. I've tried the chocolate chi...1 Answers
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
I got put on to these a couple months ago but had never bought them myself until now. They taste great and with the 4 oz you really only need half the cookie. It’s a great snack for after the gym or if you’re looking for a healthier sweet snack. I have a crazy sweet tooth so these are perfect. Most of the time I don’t even finish half the cookie if I’m just wanting a snack. Would recommend. I usually get mine at Walmart.
Nathaniel T.
Ok so I see these and initially I thought they were great. Unfortunately I see a lot of people misusing these and it's not entirely their fault. These are mostly meant to replace a meal and only half of the cookie is supposed to be eaten for one meal. Of course this all depends on your goals and how many calories, maceos, etc you need. However I have some friends that will eat both a meal and an entire one of these and then later complain why her body isnt changing how she wants even though she busts her tail in the gym. These are delicious and I could personally go through a bunch myself if I decided to. However if you get these keep in mind how they're intended to be used. I say this because if youre going to eat an entire one of these and a meal I would say go find a yummier real cookie and enjoy those instead.
Mamiposa26® M.
BRIGHTON, CO
first of this is vegan, dairy, soy, nut, free ! it tastes delicious  especially in the morning with a cup of coffee. highly recommend! yes, half a cookie is the right serving size but if you want the full 16g of protein that it claims you have to eat the entire thing which in my opinion is massive! I normally eat half at breakfast and then the other half as my snack or so.
taylor c.
Bremerton, WA
Love this cookie! I always have it in my bag for after the gym. I get full after eating half of this cookie. I don’t like all the flavors my favorite are the snickerdoodle and the double chocolate chip.
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These snickerdoodle cookies are not too bad. I really liked the flavor it gave. The texture isn't too great but was easy for me to get over. I was only able to eat half because it was pretty filling.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely love these cookies! This is one of my favorite flavors! I love that I can find them at gas stations for a quick vegan snack! It has as much protein as many protein bars and is a great treat when I have a sweet tooth, without massive amounts of sugar! So so good!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
These are vegan and a great sub for your sweet tooth or heck it’s even a great breakfast with your coffee.

I’ve been eating the chocolate chip ones forever so I decided to switch it up with the snickerdoodle. It’s yummy and has a great texture. The only downside for me is the sugar on top. It’s too much.
Kelsey D.
Newbury Park, CA
The best protein cookie with the most similar taste and texture to an actual cookie! I have tried just about every flavor and snuckerdoodle is my go to! Easy to grab and eat on the road- leaves you full enough before an intense workout without being too heavy! Definitely recommend!
Katie R.
Crofton, MD
Love them but I cant eat them everyday. Seriously one of the best on the market. All the flavors are good. They are in my drawer at work in case I get hungry or do not like what we are having for lunch in the cafeteria. I typically buy them on amazon or at gnc.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I am allergic to dairy and have had a very hard time finding protein bars/cookies/etc that are vegan or dairy free. These cookies are delicious and i love trying the different flavors! They are easy to pack and bring as a meal replacement or post work out!
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill, NC
What is the best flavor?
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are these soft and chewy cookies or hard?
Danica S.
Does it have a lot of sugar?
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
do these have a bad aftertaste? or are they similar to a normal cookie?
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Anyone know how many carbs are in these on average?