Lenny Larrys Lenny & Larry's - The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle - 4 oz. uploaded by Brenda A.Lenny Larrys Lenny & Larry's - The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle - 4 oz. uploaded by kim j.Lenny Larrys Lenny & Larry's - The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle - 4 oz. uploaded by Sophia P.See all 5 photos

BY LENNY & LARRY'S #71 in Fitness Supplements

Lenny & Larrys - The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle - 4 oz 113gLenny & Larrys The Complete Cookie Snickerdoodle is the newest addition to their healthy lineup. This great tasting vegan cookie has no animal products no dairy products and no preservatives. With 16 grams of protein 6 grams of fib see more...

• What is the best flavor? snickerdoodle or birthday cake!! 4 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle is my favorite so far. ...The birthday cake is yummy. I ... 1 Answers
  • How is this flavour in comparison to ...Be the first to answer!
Photos (5)
Buy on Harmon ...
Tarra D.
Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
I try to eat healthy on a regular basis and I'm always looking for a great alternative so I can feel guilty...without all the guilt. The complete cookie by Lenny and Larry provide just what I need. Considering the fact that I am also teaching dance 6 days a week, I'm in need of a pick me up mid evening. The cookies are made in one or two serving varieties and I always opt for the two serving as it is just the right amount of protein and calories I need to keep my energy up. Of all the flavors, the Snickerdoodle has my heart at #1. PS, this is also great slightly warmed with a morning cup of coffee or tea! Happy Eatings!!!!
Ahnaliese B.
Ahnaliese B.
Greenville, TX
Ok, so I know that other reviewers are saying this is a great cookie, but a little dry. Hear me now: heat this cookie (or however much of it you want to eat) up in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds and your life will be FOREVER changed! It gives the cookie a rich, almost buttery flavor. The middle is, of course, the best part - warm, flavorful, and practically gooey in texture. I highly recommend.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
One of my top 3 favorite Lenny & Larry's Cookies flavors! It's perfection! Try eating it with healthy ice cream (it goes very well with Halo Top) and your life will be changed. Just be wary of the nutrients on the 4oz cookie. A serving size is 1/2 of a cookie. Fortunately, they recently started selling 2oz cookies, so you're not as tempted to eat a normal whole cookie in one sitting!
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
This really tastes like a cookie, but it is a little dry. I like the flavor but I was hoping it would be a little less crumbly. I would not personally use this a meal replacement because the portion is half a cookie which isn't a huge amount, but I do use it when I need something sweet that isn't a horrible choice.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
I cannot love this any more than I already do! This is one delicious cookie. It has 8g of protein. It is a great "treat" that won't ruin your fitness goals. I love this. My favorites are the snickerdoodle and the chocolate chip. I whole heartedly recommend this to everyone. It is sooo yummy. Worth the price!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Second flavor I tried. Snickerdoodle was SUPER DUPER yummy. I ordered directly from Lenny & Larry's website. Packaging is awesome. Easy to open. Cookie is fresh and soft and you can tell that it's fresh. I was a half of one every night & highly recommend this one!! So good! Eating one now, actually.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm currently working with a personal trainer and have lost 25+ lbs. These cookies are my go-to treat! So tasty and so much easier than baking my own protein cookies. All the flavors are great but this one is my favorite, especially if you warm it up a little in the microwave first 😋
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Brookhaven, GA
Complete and utter perfection. They do have a slight protein flavor but that's to be expected with 16 grams of protein. I love that they're vegan! And they are soft and chewy. A perfect snack when you're trying to eat healthy.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookies they are really good and for them being Vegan it's a really good delicious taste that I didn't expect. The taste is great compared to any other brand and they are affordable really good product.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is the best flavor of the best healthy baked good! They even work for breakfast :) they are ready available in convenience stores and are often the healthiest treat option. I buy them all the time.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill , Nc
What is the best flavor?
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are these soft and chewy cookies or hard?
Cypress, CA
do these have a bad aftertaste? or are they similar to a normal cookie?
Cypress, CA
do these have a bad aftertaste? or are they similar to a normal cookie?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Anyone know how many carbs are in these on average?