Lenny & Larry's Lenny and Larrys Lenny and Larrys Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 12-4 Oz uploaded by Veronica B.Lenny & Larry's Lenny and Larrys Lenny and Larrys Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 12-4 Oz uploaded by Angie J.

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Save 20% On In-Store Prices On Lenny & Larry'S Oatmeal Raisin Cookies ( 12/4 Oz), The All Natural Oatmeal Raisin Complete Cookie Has Battled Our Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie For The Top Spot For Years, This Great Tasting Vegan Cookie Has No Animal Products, No Dairy Products And No Preservatives, With 15 Grams Of Protein, 5 Grams Of Fiber, 0 Grams Of Trans Fat And 0 Grams Of Cholesterol, You Can See Why The Complete Cookie Is The Perfect, Healthy Snack, (Please Read The Ingredients On The Product Prior To Use, ) SKU: BNGLA15460

• Is this the best flavor of Lenny and Larry's cookies? I d...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try one of these but am hesitant be...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Phoebe M.
Dundalk, MD
I heard a lot of hype about these and I was so excited to try them. I am a cookieaholic and since going vegan I’ve baked my own but I came across these after hearing about them. They didn’t live up to everything I heard. Both cookies were SO dry and crumbly. I couldn’t even eat it. Maybe I got a bad one or I’m just picky about my cookies, but it was not even remotely enjoyable. I’m giving it a three because I want to support vegan products but I want to review properly even though I’m not a fan personally lol. The price wasn’t horrible, typical price of vegan products. I think it was $1.50 for 2 cookies.
stephanie m.
Complete cookies are good but there will be times that they are extremely dry. I usually eat one cookie if I skip a meal, usually breakfast and they're good before or after your workout. The only other problem is they falsify how much protein is actually in the product. I recommend buff bake over complete cookies.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
Yummy 😋 recently going dairy free these cookies have helped tremendously! Instead of reaching for chocolate I break a piece off and eat a cookie instead. They aren’t the most moist cookies but went dry as a bone. They have great flavor and texture. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth!
Lexie H.
Delicious! I’m hooked on these little cookies. Which aren’t little at all! They are vegan, dairy free and without all the extra crap added. I started seeing these at sports store but not purchase at Walmart, a little pricy but if you can splurge and like sweets this is a great one.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best protein snack ever hands down! They have the texture of a freshly baked cookie but are actually better for you than a cookie and packed full of protein!

I highly suggest giving them a try
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I want to love these cookies because vegan cookies are hard to come by, however these are too soft and seem stale. I think they would make better bars, but not cookies.
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great and if you are looking for a cookie that’s a little healthier or ways to add protein into your diet, these cookies are GREAT! Also love that they are vegan and soy free. They are delicious and not chalky at all, perfect snack or protein source.
Maeve G.
Oatmeal raisin is probably my 5th favorite Complete Cookie flavor. It ALMOST gets it perfect, but it's just lacking a certain element, perhaps that the cookie isn't made out of only oats. Do not mistake the fact that these are vegan for being healthy - there's nothing healthy about the ingredient list. But the convenience and taste is more than enough for me.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these! These cookies are so filling, healthy, and taste so good. The only thing I don't like, is that you can't find them in just your local supermarket. But overall, I love them and would recommend them to everyone who wants something sweet but low in calories!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
i love these cookies! now before you get over excited, remember they're protein cookies so they will have a bit of a powderiness to the aftertaste. that said, these are really soft and not too sweet or sticky like others i've tried. this is just enough to get you through a sweet craving without overdoing it
Cassia H.
Steamboat Springs, CO
I've always wanted to try one of these but am hesitant because I try to stay away from protein bars and products in favor of more natural protein sources. Do you think they're worth it?
Alena C.
Lafayette, CO
Is this the best flavor of Lenny and Larry's cookies? I did not particularly enjoy this flavor.