GroceryBakeryLenny & Larry's
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz

Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz

by Lenny & Larry's

At Lenny and Larrys The Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie has been a crowd-pleaser since the day we set up shop. Satisfyingly firm and chewy our delectable chocolate chip cookie is lovingly sprinkled with sizeable semi-sweet morsels of chocolate throughout. Keep with tradition by pairing your cookie with a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Features
  • The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip
Specifications
  • Capacity: 2 oz
  • Weight: 0.16 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ana  A.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Ana  A.
Personally I didn’t like it, it tasted to bland for me I liked that it’s a high protein cookie though
Andrea B.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Andrea B.
Okay, so they’re not super healthy for you, but they’re high in protein and are decent substitutes for empty calories for regular cookies. I love these for grabbing to have for after donating plasma.
Kayla H.
Bluefield, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These do not taste like a regular chocolate chip cookie BUT it does taste pretty darn good! I will definitely buy more
Ruth R.
El Cajon, CA
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Ruth R.
Purchased at: Costco
This cookie definitely met my expectations. The size is bigger than most snacks. Only problem is that they are not as easy to find as other protein bars.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Socheata R.
I bought these protein cookies from Costco for about 15 bucks for a pack of 20. I love it. You get about 8g of protein per cookie. It’s not super sweet and it curves my sweet cravings. On the plus side, it’s also vegan
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the perfect snack/ treat to have after work on the way to the gym! I’ve only tried a few flavors but this one is definitely my favorite!! 10/10 recommend :))
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cookies. They are pretty dense in calories though. I like that they’re one of the few widely sold vegan cookies. Plus they have protein! I like having these as a in between meal or with a coffee for breakfast.
Maria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,016 reviews
Lenny & Larrys KHFM00295978 The Complete Cookie Chocolate Chip - 2 oz uploaded by Maria G.
I wanted to try these to start switching to healthier food options for snacks for myself and my kids. I love the chocolate chip one only.
Monique  P.
Pasadena, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite protein cookies. Great to grab before or after a workout. I’ve repurchased this product multiple times.
Lindsay R.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
If they can get this cookie to be gluten free it would just completely win me over. I am a teacher and enjoy snacking on this throughout my shift. It tastes good, holds me over, and supplies me with the daily needed calories. They are pricey but worth it if you are battling for time and eating.

Looking for your answer?