Add a Photo

By LENNY & LARRY'S
Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookies are a delicious and nutritious snack that supply over 15g of protein per cookie
Photo (1)
Megan J.
Megan J.
April 7, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
Truly is the complete cookie. It has a much sweeter taste than other protein treats. Completely vegan, 16g of protein and no high fructose corn syrup. It's hard to believe it tastes so good without any dairy products whatsoever. It did remind me a lot of birthday cake. It also much larger than I expected for 4oz. A great way to treat yourself and also get a nice source of protein.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
June 2, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
This is probably my second favorite Lenny's and Larry's cookie (double chocolate is my number one). I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it still doesn't taste like a normal cookie and also isn't 100% guilt free but it still satisfies my sweet tooth with less guilt! Especially good heated up or refrigerated.
abee j.
abee j.
Aurora, CO
March 13, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
SO GOOD! My favorite protein cookie/bar. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor as well. Nice and soft and no chalky taste that some protein bars can have! Has the perfect birthday cake flavor. I'm obsessed
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
June 19, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
This line of cookies are good. This flavor is just what it suggests a sweet "birthday cake" I love them for a nice treat when I'm trying to eat healthy. I got this in my Pro box from GNC. I would recommend to anyone whether trying to lead a healthy life or not!
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
June 22, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
I love these cookies but this flavor tastes like literal trash. I bought a whole box thinking I'd like them as much as I like the other flavors and this flavor made me gag and want to throw up.
Beth C.
Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
June 12, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
Best protein cookies ever! If you're always on the go & sometimes you skip a meal by accident these cookies will save your life! You feel complete and active! Also they are excellent for building muscle!
 Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
June 15, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake
This certain flavor tastes like playdoh. Like, no joke. It tastes doughy & salty. Nothing like birthday cake in my opinion.