Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Gisselle C.Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Maura N.Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Joanie C.

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookies are a delicious and nutritious snack that supply over 15g of protein per cookie see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria M.
I was hesitant to try out these cookies, since I doubted it would taste anything like a cookie with the amount of protein in it, and lack of other ingredients. I was pleasantly surprised! It obviously does not taste like a normal cookie, but it tastes much better than most protein bars or replacement meal bars. The flavor of this cookie was pretty good - reminded me of the flavoring of some birthday cake ice creams. I would suggest trying them out when you know you need to stay full for a while, but do not have time for a meal. A quarter of the cookie will keep you full for a couple hours.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Truly is the complete cookie. It has a much sweeter taste than other protein treats. Completely vegan, 16g of protein and no high fructose corn syrup. It's hard to believe it tastes so good without any dairy products whatsoever. It did remind me a lot of birthday cake. It also much larger than I expected for 4oz. A great way to treat yourself and also get a nice source of protein.
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
I notified these at Walmart and picked them up because I had wanted to try the smart cookies and I saw they were birthday cake flavored (my favorite!) I'm not big into health so I wasn't too interested in that aspect but none the less I still wanted to try. My first thought when biting into the cookie was that it was chalky feeling?? Maybe this could be because I'm not used to eating vegan products? This also doesn't taste like Birthday cake AT ALL. It doesn't taste horrible it just wasn't what I was expecting.
Hannah J.
I have a serious problem with the birthday cake cookies. THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD. The texture is soft and the flavor is delicious. Despite other reviews, I do think it tastes like birthday cake. This is my number one favorite flavor from Lenny & Larry's and I will always buy this one, even if it doesn't fit my macros. :) #worthit
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite flavor or Larry and Lenny. The chocolate chip is a close second. These cookies are very soft and truly do taste fresh. Now let's be real- these are vegan, healthy cookies so they aren't like what your momma makes. If you can get past the idea of healthy, they are amazing! If read everything they don't have in them you won't believe how good they are.
My go to breakfast.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
This line of cookies are good. This flavor is just what it suggests a sweet "birthday cake" I love them for a nice treat when I'm trying to eat healthy. I got this in my Pro box from GNC. I would recommend to anyone whether trying to lead a healthy life or not!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my second favorite Lenny's and Larry's cookie (double chocolate is my number one). I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it still doesn't taste like a normal cookie and also isn't 100% guilt free but it still satisfies my sweet tooth with less guilt! Especially good heated up or refrigerated.
abee j.
Aurora, CO
SO GOOD! My favorite protein cookie/bar. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor as well. Nice and soft and no chalky taste that some protein bars can have! Has the perfect birthday cake flavor. I'm obsessed
liana w.
montreal, QC
i love these cookies! now before you get over excited, remember they're protein cookies so they will have a bit of a powderiness to the aftertaste. that said, these are really soft and not too sweet or sticky like others i've tried. this is just enough to get you through a sweet craving without overdoing it
Mandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bummed! I've tried just about every flavor Lenny&Larry has to offer and I don't really like any of them! They look and smell like real cookies, but the flavors are just very artificial. One cookie is also TWO servings -- who just eats half a cookie? Not a fan.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these really healthy?