Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Maura N.Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Gisselle C.Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake uploaded by Joanie C.

Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie - 1 Cookie Birthday Cake

Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookies are a delicious and nutritious snack that supply over 15g of protein per cookie see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kate F.
This is by far my favorite snack! If I've gotten busy have haven't been able to eat a full meal, this cookie is my bestfriend. It's full of protein and other important nutrients to keep your body going. You can find this cookie anywhere! I get them at Publix, the gas station, walgreens...they carry them all over the place! They come in a ton of different flavors, but Birthday Cake is my favorite.
rebeca c.
I’ve been vegan for over a year now and birthday cake flavored desserts are one of the few things I still crave so I was really excited when I found these at my local grocery store. While it did taste like birthday cake, I found the overall flavor pretty chemical and couldn’t even finish half the cookie. I was bummed
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
These cookies are so filling! I had these as meal replacements with coffee and they did the job! I wasn’t hungry for hours and they taste so good! These specially are a little more dry than the other cookies but it is okay because the cookies are good
Lizbeth R.
This are the best cookie in the world im so in love with it specially with the chocolate and chocolate chip one, they are healthy compare to the other ones and the fact that they have 16g of protein makes them even more better 😍
Victoria M.
I was hesitant to try out these cookies, since I doubted it would taste anything like a cookie with the amount of protein in it, and lack of other ingredients. I was pleasantly surprised! It obviously does not taste like a normal cookie, but it tastes much better than most protein bars or replacement meal bars. The flavor of this cookie was pretty good - reminded me of the flavoring of some birthday cake ice creams. I would suggest trying them out when you know you need to stay full for a while, but do not have time for a meal. A quarter of the cookie will keep you full for a couple hours.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Truly is the complete cookie. It has a much sweeter taste than other protein treats. Completely vegan, 16g of protein and no high fructose corn syrup. It's hard to believe it tastes so good without any dairy products whatsoever. It did remind me a lot of birthday cake. It also much larger than I expected for 4oz. A great way to treat yourself and also get a nice source of protein.
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
I notified these at Walmart and picked them up because I had wanted to try the smart cookies and I saw they were birthday cake flavored (my favorite!) I'm not big into health so I wasn't too interested in that aspect but none the less I still wanted to try. My first thought when biting into the cookie was that it was chalky feeling?? Maybe this could be because I'm not used to eating vegan products? This also doesn't taste like Birthday cake AT ALL. It doesn't taste horrible it just wasn't what I was expecting.
Hannah J.
I have a serious problem with the birthday cake cookies. THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD. The texture is soft and the flavor is delicious. Despite other reviews, I do think it tastes like birthday cake. This is my number one favorite flavor from Lenny & Larry's and I will always buy this one, even if it doesn't fit my macros. :) #worthit
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite flavor or Larry and Lenny. The chocolate chip is a close second. These cookies are very soft and truly do taste fresh. Now let's be real- these are vegan, healthy cookies so they aren't like what your momma makes. If you can get past the idea of healthy, they are amazing! If read everything they don't have in them you won't believe how good they are.
My go to breakfast.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This line of cookies are good. This flavor is just what it suggests a sweet "birthday cake" I love them for a nice treat when I'm trying to eat healthy. I got this in my Pro box from GNC. I would recommend to anyone whether trying to lead a healthy life or not!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these really healthy?