BY LENNY & LARRY'S

The All Natural Peanut Butter Complete Cookie (Larry's favorite) is unbelievably peanut buttery and nutty! This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. see more...

• How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?1 Answers
  • Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross h...3 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a coo...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Not the best peanut butter flavor in this one. Disappointed as I really like peanut butter. Texture is crumbly also.
Barbara M.
Kissimmee
In love with that . If you are hungry this is the best option because you can feel enough and you never getting fat
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
This was the first one I tried and made me go back for more! It's a fairly big cookie and it's very yummy!
Ravinder K.
Whenever I eat peanut butter I get a headache so I don't ever have anything peanut butter involved
Leslie S.
These cookies are so good I honestly can't believe they're vegan. The pricing is worth it.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
These are incredible amazing delicious I could eat them in a surplus better for you too
Tonya L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just love these. Good protein and fills you up. Best snack around. Get ya some!
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
The first vegan protein bar/cookie that has got the texture right. With them being high in protein, fibre, and with no GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, cholesterol, artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols I don't mind paying a little extra to get a healthy snack for after the gym.
Kristen H.
I was so blown away by this cookie. It taste great and didn't have the odd after taste that many protein food items have. I'd love to have a bunch of these because it was amazing. I definitely recommend it.
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dude these are so good and so protein packed. In comparison to most protein bars that taste like fake sweetener, this is literally a dessert.
Analexis C.
Does anyone have a favorite flavor? I love White Chocolate Macadamia!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a cookie or does it taste healthy lol
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross healthy crap
Gary S.
How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?