BY LENNY & LARRY'S

The All Natural Peanut Butter Complete Cookie (Larry's favorite) is unbelievably peanut buttery and nutty! This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. see more...

• How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?1 Answers
  • Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross h...3 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a coo...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer Y.
I love these Peanut Butter Cookies. In fact they remind me a lot like a home made moist peanut butter cookie. Everything about it is amazing. I love how they are high in protein. I purchase them directly from Lenny & Larry's as they are most cost efficient that way! Great snack!
Tania L.
Orlando, FL
Definitely one of my favorite flavors of the Complete Cookie!! I highly recommend it! We love this one, Birthday cake, Snickerdoole, and Pumpkin Spice. Chocolate chip is good too!!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I'm a big fan of #peanut butter the reason I only gave it 3 stars is because I've had some really soft ones and some really hard ones! You have to pintch the cookie before you buy it.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
I really love Lenny & Larry's but the peanut butter flavor seems off in this one. the cookie was a little dryer than the other varieties and something seemed amiss about the flavor... almost plastic-y. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Angela F.
These cookies are great! Especially when you are on the go and need something keep you satisfied till your next meal... plus, they're vegan!!!
molly k.
These are so good it's bad! I can't believe they are gluten free, egg free and so on! Nice soft texture! Wish I could find other flavors!!
Analexis C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are beyond delicious. They are better for you than an Oreo or something with no nutritional value. Also, they taste great!
Kallista M.
I love Lenny and Larry's! The complete cookie tastes so good! They are a great snack and they taste like you're getting a real cookie .
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
By far my favorite flavor! Perfect for low sugar and a decent amount of protein for a cookie! The flavor is seriously on point
•megan h.
Columbia, TN
I love these cookies. For a healthy cookie option I would highly recommend! All flavors are delicious, my favorite so far!
Analexis C.
Does anyone have a favorite flavor? I love White Chocolate Macadamia!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a cookie or does it taste healthy lol
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross healthy crap
Gary S.
How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?