Lenny & Larry's All Natural Complete Cookie - Peanut Butter uploaded by Joanie C.Lenny & Larry's All Natural Complete Cookie - Peanut Butter uploaded by Jennifer Z.Lenny & Larry's All Natural Complete Cookie - Peanut Butter uploaded by Kristen H.

BY LENNY & LARRY'S

The All Natural Peanut Butter Complete Cookie (Larry's favorite) is unbelievably peanut buttery and nutty! This great tasting Vegan cookie has no animal products, no dairy products and no preservatives. With 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of trans fat and 0 grams of cholesterol, you can see why The Complete Cookie is the perfect, healthy snack. see more...

• How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?1 Answers
  • Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross healthy crap3 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a cookie or doe...3 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I love these Peanut Butter Cookies. In fact they remind me a lot like a home made moist peanut butter cookie. Everything about it is amazing. I love how they are high in protein. I purchase them directly from Lenny & Larry's as they are most cost efficient that way! Great snack!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Montclair, CA
At first I was skeptical the textual wasn't there but the flavor amazing and now it's my fav post workout snack or somthing I have as a mid day pick me up with some coffee its a lot better than that chocolate croissant I use to have this adds nutrition and taste like dessert
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL
I love Lenny & Larry's protein cookies in general, but I think the peanut butter might be my favorite! I have purchased them many times, and they are delicious! At about $1.25-$1.50 each, it makes for a pretty inexpensive breakfast on the go. Keeps you full for hours!
Becky J.
Becky J.
Mohnton, PA
Love love love, Lenny & Larry's cookies .. Great in protein.. 16 grams in protein. Vegan!!! Oh yes baby it's vegan and healthy.. No diary either, no eggs, no soy and non GMO!! Taste great!! Easy on the go snack
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
If you love PB you'll love these cookies! They're super yummy and a filling snack. You can almost always find them on sale at Publix. They sell them at Walmart as well. You're bound to find a flavor you love!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Foodie Expert
I was expecting a dry, crumbly cookie, but WOW these are SO good and soft! I've tried this flavor and birthday cake so far. Highly recommend as an on-the-go breakfast or mid morning snack!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I'm a big fan of #peanut butter the reason I only gave it 3 stars is because I've had some really soft ones and some really hard ones! You have to pintch the cookie before you buy it.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite flavors of the Complete Cookie!! I highly recommend it! We love this one, Birthday cake, Snickerdoole, and Pumpkin Spice. Chocolate chip is good too!!
molly k.
molly k.
These are so good it's bad! I can't believe they are gluten free, egg free and so on! Nice soft texture! Wish I could find other flavors!!
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
I love Lenny and Larry's! The complete cookie tastes so good! They are a great snack and they taste like you're getting a real cookie .
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have a favorite flavor? I love White Chocolate Macadamia!
Madyson S.
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste good or do they taste like typical gross healthy crap
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
What is the texture like? Does it really taste like a cookie or does it taste healthy lol
Gary S.
Gary S.
How much protein and grams of sugar are in these cookies?