BY LENMAR

The lenmar battery is perfect replacement for the kodak klic-7001 camera battery. Its a lithium-ion battery with a 720 mah capacity. It can be used to power a wide variety of kodak easyshare cameras. This replacement camera battery is rohs compliant and ul approved. Rechargeable. see more...

evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I was super surprised that when I found this battery at my local Wal Mart it was so cheap, considering the other places I had been and pricing that was done on the internet!! So, it was actually by dumb luck I went straight to it while I actually looking for something else and it was a huge surprise. I thought that since I hadn't used my camera in about a good two years that it would wear the battery out...which it did not!! Yay!! I loved my camera and was really upset when my battery died but now I'm back happy
Nav M.
Brandon
Never bought it for myself. one of my friend wanted me to buy it for them while i was at store. Thought it would be expensive but the price was surprisingly good, hopefully its a good battery!