BY LENMAR #94 in Camera Accessories

The lenmar battery is the perfect replacement for your canon nb-6l camera battery. This lithium-ion rechargeable digital camera battery holds a charge for a long time, so you can capture brilliant photos. Capacity 1000 mah. Compatible with canon powershot sd770 is, sd1200is and digital ixus 85 is. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I bought this when I lost my old camera battery while on vacation. The charge is amazing, I have left my camera on for HOURS and this baby was still fully charged. I think I love this replacement then my original battery.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I love this replaceable battery! comes in handy when i do photoshoots especially when i always forget my other battery for my canon somewhere at home.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Recently purchased as a replacement for a friend's camera. From what I understand, he says the charge hold is amazing, and actually of a better quality than the battery that came with his camera. Considering I barely paid ten bucks for it, I'd say it was a pretty solid find.