Lender's Refrigerated Blueberry Bagels 17.1 Oz Bag uploaded by Heather M.Lender's Refrigerated Blueberry Bagels 17.1 Oz Bag uploaded by Hannah S.

BY LENDER'S REFRIGERATED #15 in Bagels

Stays fresh longer than bread aisle bagels see more...

• Never has these. Are the refrigeration only?3 Answers
Lender's Refrigerated Blueberry Bagels 17.1 Oz Bag
  • "I eat these for breakfast every morning with blueberry cream cheese!" in 2 reviews
  • "I currently have some of these and every time they run out I buy more." in 1 review
  • "They're soft and taste great with cream cheese schmeer." in 1 review
  • "They are always fresh and my family loves them." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lenders has by far the best bagels in the grocery store! They are always super fresh and soft. They have multiple different flavors as well. The cinnamon raisin are absolutely amazing. It's a family favorite in our household!
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love blueberry bagels with a good amount of cream cheese along with a green tea with honey in it it makes the perfect breakfast. They are really affordable and taste great toasted. They are great you guys
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
These blueberry bagels have my heart. Love putting peanut butter on them or strawberry cream cheese. Literally the best along with the egg one. If you haven't tried these, BUY THEM. I promise they're amazing.
Chelsea B.
Leroy, MI
If you would like to take a glimpse into my childhood these would point a! Ever since I can remember I have always had these in my home, they're so soft and have great flavor. Nothing really hits home like one of these topped with Philadelphia cream cheese. Love love love.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best blueberry bagels! It's a great bagel brand. It's so delicious. I love to eat one with cream cheese in the morning. They are delicious and not too high in calories. They are inexpensive. Definitely worth checking out.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
These are honesty the best blueberry bagels I've ever had! They are sooooo good! I love the flavor and how they are already pre-sliced so I can just put them in the toaster. Just thinking about these makes me crave one.
Teri L.
Lender's blueberry bagels are a staple item in my household!! Pretty fresh and great tasting! We like to toast them and spread butter and cream cheese on them and every bite is absolutely delicious! My kids eat them for a quick breakfast and even an after school snack! My family is a fan for life!
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
These are delicious and well priced bagels. My son loves them so much. They are the best store bought bagels I have found so far. My only complaint is that they tend to not be pre-sliced evenly so one half is very thick and the other very thin.
Ashira V.
lewis center
These bagels are absolutely delicious. They are the bakery kind of soft without being bought from the bakery. I have put them in the fridge and taken them out and they were still soft and after heating them up in the toaster the outside was crunchy but the inside was still soft.
Heather M.
New Iberia, LA
When I don't know what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner... I have these bagels, with cream cheese of course!! only way to eat them! I love these blueberry bagels and could eat them everyday
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Never has these. Are the refrigeration only?