BY LENDER'S REFRIGERATED #20 in Bagels

Stays fresh longer than bread aisle bagels see more...

Lender's Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Bagels 17.1 Oz Bag
  • "We have them almost every morning for breakfast, just toast them and spread a little cream cheese on top." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the blueberry flavor, and of course you can't go wrong with the regular bagel!" in 1 review
  • "They taste great, and are priced nicely favorite brand!" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lenders has by far the best bagels in the grocery store! They are always super fresh and soft. They have multiple different flavors as well. The cinnamon raisin are absolutely amazing. It's a family favorite in our household!
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Lenders has always been my go to for bagels. I love the blueberry flavor, and of course you can't go wrong with the regular bagel! I find myself eating these even at 2 am in the morning, since I know I shouldn't go to a fast food place. These bagels are warm, and delicious, and I love having them not only for breakfast!
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
These are so easy to find right next to the favorite combination, cream cheese! Love that these are 100% Whole Wheat. They taste great after a little trip in the toaster. My favorite combination topping is a Reduced Fat Cream cheese!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh yum! I love these in the morning as a quick breakfast or easy sandwich base. The flavor is a bit sweet and chewy. Almost like a biscuit or sweet bread. It's a perfect balance with turkey, bacon and avocado or cream cheese.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I love here bagels! I feel like they don't taste like cardboard like some other whole wheat products do. I love all the different flavors of cream cheese I can put on these for breakfast or use them as a sandwich for lunch.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make the perfect breakfast sandwich bagel for the morning or rather anytime! I preferred mine heated up in the microwave or in the toaster but that is me! :)
Lauren V.
Pace, FL
These are my favorite bagels. They're delicious, and I don't feel as guilty about eating them because of the whole wheat! Keeping them refrigerated they last much longer than regular bagels.
Hilery M.
Port Huron, MI
My family absolutely loves bagels, in fact the only bagels we ever buy are the Lender's bagels! Toasted bagels are our favorite with peanut butter, we even like them plain and not toasted!
Savannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good! Perfect for breakfast & a late night snack ! Perfect with butter or cream cheese!! I love the different flavors! But blueberry is my favorite !
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
These are the only bagels I will buy, they stay fresh longer, and they have a variety of flavors, not to mention they are so inexpensive. my favorite, a fast breakfast that keeps me full!