BY LENDER'S #62 in Bagels

Original Lender's® Plain Pre-Sliced Bagels.
America's favorite bagel.
No trans fat.
No preservatives.
No cholesterol.
Plain. Plain. Plain. see more...

Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
These bagels taste great and is something I can throw into the toaster and spread cream cheese and go. When you put them into the toaster they come out a good crisp on the outside and  soft on the inside
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is the only brand of bagels my family buys! The plain kind are great for jelly, butter, cream cheese, or even making a breakfast sandwich out of. The cinnamon raisin and blueberry bagels by them are also great.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL
I buy these in multiples. Everyone in the house eats them. Plain are perfect for both sweet and savory tastes. Some of us like them with strawberry cream cheese, others with smoked salmon and plain cream cheese. Some of us even like them with a fried egg on top of a slice of American cheese on the bagel.
Emily T.
Bagels are my go-to breakfast food when I am in a hurry. These plan bagels are always nice to have around because you can pair them with any flavor of cream cheese and have a tasty breakfast.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
These are so easy to make and last longer than regular bagels because you keep them cold. They taste great and I personally prefer them to other brands
Jennifer B.
I have never been a bagel person but I tried these and loved their taste! It's the only kind of bagel I buy and they are healthy too which is a plus!
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
These we either keep in the freezer or the fridge. They are so veristale and the kids love them. Buy them every other week and will always do so
Kristel G.
Shawnee, KS
Me gusta mucho que estén suaves y el sabor es exquisito. Lo único malo que podría encontrar que es poco producto conciderando su precio
Rosynel A.