BY LENDER'S REFRIGERATED

Enjoy the sweet flavor of French Toast bagels in your home from Lender's. Toast bagels for a warm, delicious breakfast, lunch or snack, or eat them straight from the bag! We've captured the essence of bagel shop bagels and made them conveniently available at your local store. For over 80 years, we've made our bagels the authentic way: boiled and then hearth-baked, providing a crunchy crust on the outside and a soft chewy inside. Lender's...Now That's a Bagel™! see more...

Molly S.
Clark, MO
I absolutely LOVE these bagels! I just found out about them a few weeks ago but they instantly make me feel like it's autumn outside. I will never go another autumn without these wonderful bagels. They are very delicious and truly taste like French Toast, perfect with some plain cream cheese. You can get these bagels at HyVee.
Ashley G.
I enjoy these bagels as they have a hint of French toast flavor. I took notice that the smell of French toast lingers once I pop them in the toaster. My five year old could eat these bagels everyday.
Shawna W.
Dyersburg, TN
These are SO SO good! Especially with the brown sugar and cinnamon flavored cream cheese!
Ryan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I decided to pick these up one day while out grocery shopping, and I'm so glad I did! You can definitely taste the French toast flavor, and the maple shines through more and more with each bite. I tried them with cinnamon cream cheese as well, and it helped bring out the flavor even more! You can't go wrong with these!