BY LENDER'S #2 in Bagels

Lender's® Plain Bagel Shop Bagels.
Wow!
6 bagels.
Since 1927.
Stays fresh longer than bread aisle bagels.
0 grams tans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
Low fat.
6 pre-sliced bagels.

Lender's Bagels Plain - 6 CT
  • "I love lenders bagel the plain ones are so good with different flavored cream cheese, cheese wiz, any combination of cold cuts then but them in the oven mmmm so good it's also good with pb&j or Nutella and much much more then onion, blueberry & egg ones are also very good love they're bagels ! " in 33 reviews
  • "Still my "go to" store bought bagel…Taste fresh, great for a breakfast sandwich of egg and avocado w balsamic vinegar." in 5 reviews
  • "When I'm going to have a plain bagel, I always reach for the strawberry cream cheese." in 3 reviews
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Lender's Bagels Plain - 6 CT I really like these bagels. Most of the time I try to get the blueberry bagels in this brand, but when I can't find them in certain grocery stores I get the plain and they are just as good. I usually eat them with cream cheese it's a good little go to breakfast item that my family and I enjoy.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The plain bagels are bland and chewy. You need some flavored cream cheese or jelly. This works for breakfast sandwiches as there are other items on it. This is acceptable, but not comparable to Panera or another bagel shop. This is average priced.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
They're sort of chewy if you eat them cold. I like to toast my bagel and put cream cheese and it taste super good. I do wish they came in bigger quantities just cause my home is six people so they don't last very long.
Liv B.
Woodstock
These are so good. By far my most favorite bagel brand! It’s so delicious with cream cheese spread and a nice cup of coffee in the morning. It tastes so fresh so wholesome!
Frances F.
Weston, OH
They are a great product! I use them for every breakfast sandwich I make! They stay soft, even when toasted. They continue to be fresh days after they are purchased from the store. They come in a variety of flavors and all taste good. My picky 3 year old even eats them!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lenders has by far the best bagels in the grocery store! They are always super fresh and soft. They have multiple different flavors as well. The cinnamon raisin are absolutely amazing. It's a family favorite in our household!
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
I've been eating these bagels for many years, practically all my life, and they are the best grocery store bagels. They taste so good with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese (In the oven), salami and mayo, or cream-cheese and jam, or eggs, or eggs and salami, or mortadella, cheese, and mayo, or fruit marmalades, or other spreads, meats, dairy products, and just plain butter! Lender's bagels toast as much as you like and are the perfect size.
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
These bagels are so good! They are my only choice of bagels to have . Unlike other bagels I've had they are soft, allow product to be spreaders evenly and the flavor of them is plain . So any spread from sweet cream cheese to spinach and cheese would go great on them . Affordable yes . And one bagel is pretty thick you won't need another unless your really really hungry .
Tommie J.
These bagels are so good and they last a long time so I don't have to worry about them going bad too soon. I use the country crock honey spread on them and it is the best thing ever. I also put them in the oven on broil, takes about the same amount of time as being in the toaster. I recommend these to anyone who looking for a nice sized quality bagel.
Lornay J.
Abbeville, LA
I absolutely love these bagels and I'm not even a big fan of bread. I bought these one day because a friend recommended them and they were awesome. They aren't to thick and doughy as they may look and once toasted they seem to be even airier.Thry aren't high in calories and my family enjoys them. they have become a regular breakfast staple in my home.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
What do you like to put on your bagels?
Karye M.
What are some different bagel options for children to eat them?
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
Would using lenders bagels for a superbowl snack be a good idea? If so, what are some good mini sandwich or snack ideas using this product?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Do thwarm come frozen?
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these a healthy choice of bagels?