Food & SnacksBakeryBagelsLender's
Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - 6 CT

Lender's Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - 6 CT

by Lender's

#18 in Bagels

Lender's® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel Shop Bagels.
Wow!
6 bagels.
Since 1927.
Stays fresh longer.
Than bread aisle bagels.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
0 grams trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
Low fat.
6 pre-sliced bagels.

What is your favorite cream cheese (include the flavor if it's sweet or savory!) to use with these?
Toasted or Heated? Or even plain? How do you prepare your bagel?
What do you put on your bagels?
Start your review of Lender's Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
These are good with cream cheese, but because they are slightly sweet, they are also good with a tiny bit of butter. in reviews
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lender's Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - 6 CT uploaded by Sierra E.
Purchased at: Safeway
These are the best store bought bagels to me. Easy to keep on hand and they freeze well.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are fantastic ! Good quality product, affordable and a delicious flavor. I’m not sure how healthy they are but I feel it’s healthy compared to other choices. I would repurchase and do recommend them.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all of Lenders bagels but the cinnamon raisin is my favorite. Recommend others to try these bagels. Price is very reasonable at any local grocery store. I love this brand with Great Value cream cheese.
Amber H.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lender's Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - 6 CT uploaded by Amber H.
I have been choosing lenders for my bagel brand since I was a child. This is the kind my family purchased and now this is the brand I purchase for my family. Great flavor. Totally recommend. 10/10 every time.
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these Bagels, they are delicious and affordable. Lenders is my absolute favorite brand for my bagels. I most definitely recommend them.
eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
These are okay! Better than the store brand but they could have a stronger cinnamon raisin taste to it
cheyenne H.
Wartrace, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes they are so good!!! I love the texture and fluffiness of the bagel. Delicious with coffee
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! My family and I eat these bagels for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack! Affordable and yummy. Easy to find to purchase.
Beatriz L.
Milwaukee, WI
I like lenders cinnamon raisin swirl bagels. I like toasting them and eating them with butter or cream cheese. I definitely recommend these.
Patricia W.
Newport, PA
Delicious and is a good morning treat with coffee or milk in the morning. Satisfies the sweet and hunger