BY LEMONHEAD

A perfect combination of sweet and sour Lemonheads Cherryheads, 0.9-Oz Box, Pack Of 24 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Lemonheads. see more...

• Does anyone know if they still make these? and if so wher...2 Answers
Lemonheads Cherryheads, 0.9-Oz Box, Pack Of 24
  • "I don't usually like anything cherry flavored, but these are good." in 2 reviews
  • "Great treat to fill my sweet tooth :)." in 1 review
  • "A yummy fat free food." in 1 review
  • "Love cherry flavored candy and this truly has cherry flavor." in 1 review
  • "my favorite kinda of lemon head, always loved getting them during halloween!" in 1 review
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ahh my goodness. I probably need to catch a. Dr. Dental visit after these babies!- I would compare the m to mike And Ike reds as a runner up’ I love this stuff. I will repurchase
Amanda A.
Yum! I usually get lemon heads but I decided to grab the cherry ones along with the lemon in case I didn't like them. Glad I did. I switch back and forth between the two now.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These and lemonheads are some of my favorites. Not to popular with most people but I like them. Not too sweet and not too sour and made with real fruit juice.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
These are my favorite out of the flavors! I used to lovebthe lemon but they are a bit tart for me anymore. These still have a bit of tart but not overboard
Aileen P.
Yummy! Old skool fave!! I remember going to the local mini store to get these when i got out of school. I loved all the flavor especially the grape.
Amy R.
Coppell, TX
Yummy! I usually get lemon heads but grabbed the cherry last minute. Glad I did. I switch back and forth between the two now. Nice little treat!
Sarah Y.
I don't usually like anything cherry flavored, but these are good. Perfectly sweet and sour candies just like the other flavors!
Shana B.
These are perfect to drop right in your purse.. Perfect little punches of flavor! Great treat! I would recommend this!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Yummy like lemon heads! Very sweat but delicious. A yummy fat free food. We enjoy these when we go to the movies.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not as good as the Lemonheads, but definitely delicious! I recommend to any candy lover out there!
Aileen P.
Does anyone know if they still make these? and if so where can I get them at? Thanks!

back