Add a Photo

By LEMONHEAD
A perfect combination of sweet and sour Lemonheads Cherryheads, 0.9-Oz Box, Pack Of 24 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Lemonheads.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Coppell, TX
Yummy! I usually get lemon heads but grabbed the cherry last minute. Glad I did. I switch back and forth between the two now. Nice little treat!
Amie R.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
These are my favorite out of the flavors! I used to lovebthe lemon but they are a bit tart for me anymore. These still have a bit of tart but not overboard
Shana B.
Shana B.
These are perfect to drop right in your purse.. Perfect little punches of flavor! Great treat! I would recommend this!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Not as good as the Lemonheads, but definitely delicious! I recommend to any candy lover out there!
Rainy S.
Rainy S.
Absolutely love lemon heads and making them cherry was probably the best idea they ever had.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
These and lemonheads are some of my favorites. Not to popular with most people but I like them. Not too sweet and not too sour and made with real fruit juice.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I don't usually like anything cherry flavored, but these are good. Perfectly sweet and sour candies just like the other flavors!
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Yummy like lemon heads! Very sweat but delicious. A yummy fat free food. We enjoy these when we go to the movies.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love cherry flavored candy and this truly has cherry flavor. Sweet and sour and so good!
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Huntington, IN
I love lemon heads and all the flavors associated. Great treat to fill my sweet tooth :).
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Does anyone know if they still make these? and if so where can I get them at? Thanks!