BY LEMONHEAD

A perfect combination of sweet and sour Lemonheads Cherryheads, 0.9-Oz Box, Pack Of 24 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Lemonheads. see more...

• Does anyone know if they still make these? and if so where can I ge...2 Answers
Lemonheads Cherryheads, 0.9-Oz Box, Pack Of 24
  • "I don't usually like anything cherry flavored, but these are good." in 2 reviews
  • "Great treat to fill my sweet tooth :)." in 1 review
  • "my favorite kinda of lemon head, always loved getting them during halloween!" in 1 review
  • "A yummy fat free food." in 1 review
  • "Just in time for Halloween a candy classic the perfect balance of sweet and tart" in 1 review
nicole l.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
These and lemonheads are some of my favorites. Not to popular with most people but I like them. Not too sweet and not too sour and made with real fruit juice.
Aileen P.
Yummy! Old skool fave!! I remember going to the local mini store to get these when i got out of school. I loved all the flavor especially the grape.
Cheron L.
Cheron L.
Reseda, CA
Allysa L.
Allysa L.
Mission, KS
These are great! my favorite kinda of lemon head, always loved getting them during halloween!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Yum! I usually get lemon heads but I decided to grab the cherry ones along with the lemon in case I didn't like them. Glad I did. I switch back and forth between the two now.
Michayla B.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Just like the original. but with some kick. one of the few cherry flavored candies I really like.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Huntington, IN
I love lemon heads and all the flavors associated. Great treat to fill my sweet tooth :).
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love cherry flavored candy and this truly has cherry flavor. Sweet and sour and so good!
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Yummy like lemon heads! Very sweat but delicious. A yummy fat free food. We enjoy these when we go to the movies.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I don't usually like anything cherry flavored, but these are good. Perfectly sweet and sour candies just like the other flavors!
Aileen P.
Does anyone know if they still make these? and if so where can I get them at? Thanks!