Lemonhead

Lemonheads Applehead, 0.9 oz,...
25 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The flavor is great with a little bit of sour. Definitely better then the lemon heads. They get stuck in your teeth. Otherwise a great candy!
5 / 5
A childhood classic staple and still an amazing product I'll buy forever. now it's become a family tradition.
5 / 5
Yummy i love green apple candy they have a great taste and chewy and hard!!! i think apple candy is like the bomb.. i only wish the real green apple fruit was the same taste so i can eat more lmao
5 / 5
Appleheads are amazing candy. They have a crunchy center but soft outside, similar to a redhot in texture. The taste is pure apple, though. These come in the original small variety (about the size of a pearl) but also have jawbreaker sized candies and even chewy varieties that are similar to sour balls in texture.
5 / 5
I been loving this candy for years. Every time I see them at a store there a must have!! Sour and sweet heaven
5 / 5
I love these. They bring back great memories of my childhood. My mom had a candy store, and they were a hit! I actually prefer these over lemonheads. Green apple is usually a good flavor don't matter what type of candy it is._
5 / 5
This was one of my favorite candies when I was a child. Great apple sweet and sour taste. IF you haven't tasted this you must try it. You wont be disappointed.
5 / 5
Favorite candy growing up . come in lemon and cherry those are the ones I remember getting the most they also have the rainbow mix now.
5 / 5
I loved this when I was younger who am I kidding I still love these!! So sour and sweet and so good!cant keep my hands off of them 💗
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Not bad with a nice mix of sweet and sour. A little bit too sticky. Pretty good for a quick treat.