MakeupBody MakeupBody & Hair GlitterLemonhead
Lemonhead la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 05 oz - Mulholland

Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland

by Lemonhead

What it is: A full-coverage, ultra-thick metallic glitter concentrate that applies with zero fallout, stays in place and removes like a dream. What it does: Called 'the caviar of glitter' by celebrity makeup artists, Spacepaste comes off with no mess-letting you revel in sparkle without any of glitter's usual time, hassle or intimidation. How to use: Apply with a flat synthetic brush for full metallic coverage. Gently tap on for a chic glitter

Can someone give me a dupe for the HOUDINI Spacepaste? Or phantom
Is this glitter really worth the hype?
Start your review of Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland!
How would you rate this product?
savannah H.
Glitter completely reinvented. Also, this paste smells so fresh (like lemons, duh).
Ana S.
clearwater
By far the best glitter on the market it’s gel based it’s easy to apply love the glass jar this shade you don’t need a base for it all you need to do it’s just apply. I’ll recommend this to any glitter lover.
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland uploaded by Sirena K.
Love their glitter it is fun and sparkly just be careful when cleaning it off especially near the eyes. Price wise it is a bit pricey but for the amount you get it’s worth it since it’ll last months and months lol!!
Sheridan C.
Milwaukee
Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland uploaded by Sheridan C.
I actually really like this product, it's a rose shade and has a duality as a facial glitter and a hair glitter! A little goes a long way, but I would like to be able to move the glitter around a bit more when applying it. A small brush or your fingers are ideal for applying, in my opinion. This shade is great for adding a pop of color to the hair, eyes, or face!
Jordan N.
Merrick, NY
I LOVE THESE GLITTERS. I currently own about nine of them. Not kidding. They have amazing staying power, payoff, and no fallout. NONE. My only qualm with it is that it doesn’t come off as easily as advertised... they recommend using a spoolie or warm water but neither work. Overall, though, it’s wonderful!
Kiara B.
central new york
I originally bought spacepaste just because it was used on the show euphoria but when I used it I fell in love! It’s so glittery and doesn’t require much layering. It’s super easy to form into the shape you desire and stays on for hours! It’s a great product for you if you want to spice up your look!
Natalia K.
bloomsburg
This is one of my favorite glitters!!! It smells amazing and stays on through a night out. The color is beautiful, I can’t wait to buy more of their products!!
Jon B.
Front Royal, VA
THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!! THEY ALSO USED THIS ON HBO EUPHORIA!!!!! DEF BUY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND PUT ALL OVER YOUR BODY AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!
Amy Z.
Cypress, TX
Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland uploaded by Amy Z.
THERE ARE NO DUPES!!! Nothing compares, it lasts forever, easy on & off, looks incredible, feels like you’re wearing NOTHING (my skin is super sensitive) they have tons of colors & textures to choose from. Can’t really go wrong. I’ve gotten rid of highlighter bc their ‘Houdini’ is so bomb.
Kylee D.
Wichita
Lemonhead. la Spacepaste Glitter Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz - Mulholland uploaded by Kylee D.
This product is AMAZING. Dries well, stays put, and the SHINE?! Out. Of. This. World. When I run out I will DEFINITELY be buying more. If you have any hesitations, push them aside and PURCHASE THIS. you will not regret it.