Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy

by Lemonhead

Chewy Lemonhead & Friends - Fruit flavor candy. Pre-priced $0.25 each box. Packed in shelf display of 24 boxes. - Size: 0.8 oz, Flavor: Lemon and other Assorted Flavors, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Box

Are they good ????
Do these stick on your teeth?
Can you buy the flavors separately?
Start your review of Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy!
Product Highlights
I love these they are better than the hard ones and they taste better.in reviews
I can't get enough of these.in reviews
Love this candy and the fact they are soft and hard, sour ones are my fav!!in reviews
They've also got grape heads which I am a big fan of as well!in reviews
stephanie C.
Spring, TX
I love these candies! My mouth is watering now just thinking about them. Perfect blend of tart and sweet!
Taylor B.
Butler, OH
So delicious. I can't get enough of these. I love the fact that they are chewy but yet taste the same as the hard candy
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies rate at #5 in my top 10 favorite candies! (Yes, I have a rating system.) These are fruity with a bit of sour and there's not one flavor I don't like. If you like the original lemon head candies, I suggest trying out this chewy variety. You'll thank me later.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love these more than regular lemonheads. they have a nice range of flavors.
I love these more than regular lemonheads. they have a nice range of flavors.
elena L.
I love Lemonhead and Friends Chewy Fruit Candy ! They have a perfect sour taste . All the flavors work together. They're cheap and have a lot in a box. They're just a dollar and I get them from the Dollar Tree Store.
Alison M.
Rockford, MI
I have always been a huge lemon head fan, but these new flavors take my obsession to a whole new level.
Lindsey R.
I love the mix of fruits. lemon heads are always a fave but these are great for a change up in flavors
Adela M.
South Gate, CA
Wow, Love them ever since I was a little girl I love lemonhead now I enjoy lemonhead & friends they are chewy and tasty
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
Good candy! I love the taste of lemon heads and to be available in different flavored is awesome! Also good that they are chewy
Kristi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm more of a chocolate lover than a sweet eater but I love the Lemon heads my husband got me addicted to them!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...