BY LEMONHEAD

Chewy Lemonhead & Friends - Fruit flavor candy. Pre-priced $0.25 each box. Packed in shelf display of 24 boxes. - Size: 0.8 oz, Flavor: Lemon and other Assorted Flavors, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Box see more...

Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy
  • "I love these they are better than the hard ones and they taste better." in 2 reviews
  • "They've also got grape heads which I am a big fan of as well!" in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough of these." in 1 review
  • "Love this candy and the fact they are soft and hard, sour ones are my fav!!" in 1 review
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Review for: Fruit
These candies rate at #5 in my top 10 favorite candies! (Yes, I have a rating system.) These are fruity with a bit of sour and there's not one flavor I don't like. If you like the original lemon head candies, I suggest trying out this chewy variety. You'll thank me later.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these because they are chewy and you don't need to suck them forever also I love how there are different flavors so I just love them in general because it's like skittles except chewier and more flavor so I would buy these again and again and recommend them to people who like skittles
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These arnt my favorite. They arnt very sour and they dont have the best lemon flavor. My kids dont like them either. They have a weird after taste too....not a fan.
Tonya H.
Trenton, FL
This candy is a gem! They get many different kinds of flavors in such a little box! A burst of flavor comes out of this box so be prepared! I would recommend to anyone who loves fruity candy, because in my opinion, this is one of the better types of gummy candy.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
CANDY!! I was already in love with the original lemonheads, but this right here gave me life. I couldn't wait for Halloween just to get the huge big bag of the fun size different variety of lemonheads.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Review for: Fruit
I love the sour taste of Lemonheads, Lemonheads take me back to the corner store and "penny candy". These are tasty too, just chewy and there are flavors in the bag/box with these as compared to a box of traditional yelllow Lemonheads. These are tasty, I would say more sweet than sour, than the traditional Lemonheads. I would recommend them! These are available at every convenient store and come in small packages at Halloween time.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Love these. Funny thing...the lemon candies are by far the worst of the lot. All of the other flavor are great. I throw away the yellow, "lemon flavored" ones. Taste closer to Lemon scented Pledge if you ask me. But...the rest of the flavors are fantastic.
Natalie W.
Review for: Fruit
I grew up on the original, hard yellow lemon heads and I'm pretty sure I stupidly bought these thinking they were those. I ended up really enjoying these. I don't think the two are similar at all and the company could've honestly just have released these as a new candy but the flavor is great.
Elena L.
I love Lemonhead and Friends Chewy Fruit Candy ! They have a perfect sour taste . All the flavors work together. They're cheap and have a lot in a box. They're just a dollar and I get them from the Dollar Tree Store.
LaTosha D.
Review for: Fruit
I love these things! I try to always get when I want to watch a movie which gives me a valid excuse of buying more than 1 box. I tend to go through a box within a few minutes. Sweet and tangy and chewy.
Ashley F.
When is your favorite time to eat these delicious chewy candies?
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
Does anyone else get a raw feeling at the top of their mouth after eating these?
Tia B.
Do these stick on your teeth?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Do these stick to your teeth?
mia s.
Are there full sized bags of the different flavors?