BY LEMONHEAD

Chewy Lemonhead & Friends - Fruit flavor candy. Pre-priced $0.25 each box. Packed in shelf display of 24 boxes. - Size: 0.8 oz, Flavor: Lemon and other Assorted Flavors, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Box see more...

Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy
  • "I love these they are better than the hard ones and they taste better." in 2 reviews
  • "They've also got grape heads which I am a big fan of as well!" in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough of these." in 1 review
  • "Love this candy and the fact they are soft and hard, sour ones are my fav!!" in 1 review
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Review for: Fruit
These candies rate at #5 in my top 10 favorite candies! (Yes, I have a rating system.) These are fruity with a bit of sour and there's not one flavor I don't like. If you like the original lemon head candies, I suggest trying out this chewy variety. You'll thank me later.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these because they are chewy and you don't need to suck them forever also I love how there are different flavors so I just love them in general because it's like skittles except chewier and more flavor so I would buy these again and again and recommend them to people who like skittles
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These arnt my favorite. They arnt very sour and they dont have the best lemon flavor. My kids dont like them either. They have a weird after taste too....not a fan.
Tonya H.
Trenton, FL
This candy is a gem! They get many different kinds of flavors in such a little box! A burst of flavor comes out of this box so be prepared! I would recommend to anyone who loves fruity candy, because in my opinion, this is one of the better types of gummy candy.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
CANDY!! I was already in love with the original lemonheads, but this right here gave me life. I couldn't wait for Halloween just to get the huge big bag of the fun size different variety of lemonheads.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Love these. Funny thing...the lemon candies are by far the worst of the lot. All of the other flavor are great. I throw away the yellow, "lemon flavored" ones. Taste closer to Lemon scented Pledge if you ask me. But...the rest of the flavors are fantastic.
Elena L.
I love Lemonhead and Friends Chewy Fruit Candy ! They have a perfect sour taste . All the flavors work together. They're cheap and have a lot in a box. They're just a dollar and I get them from the Dollar Tree Store.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great for a snack. I like that they're chewy and won't crack your teeth like the original version can. Not too sour and not too sweet. Taste great
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
I like these over the regular Lemonheads because they are easy to chew and I don't feel like I'm about to break my teeth and my kids also love them.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. I always liked Lemonheads but these are even better. Sour without being too sour. The flavors are all tasty. Very chewy.
Ashley F.
When is your favorite time to eat these delicious chewy candies?
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
Does anyone else get a raw feeling at the top of their mouth after eating these?
Tia B.
Do these stick on your teeth?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Do these stick to your teeth?
mia s.
Are there full sized bags of the different flavors?