Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy uploaded by Kristin H.Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy uploaded by Christina K.Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy uploaded by Joann L.
7 colors available

BY LEMONHEAD

Chewy Lemonhead & Friends - Fruit flavor candy. Pre-priced $0.25 each box. Packed in shelf display of 24 boxes. - Size: 0.8 oz, Flavor: Lemon and other Assorted Flavors, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Box see more...

Lemonhead & Friends Chewy Fruit Candy
  • "I love these they are better than the hard ones and they taste better." in 2 reviews
  • "They've also got grape heads which I am a big fan of as well!" in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough of these." in 1 review
  • "Love this candy and the fact they are soft and hard, sour ones are my fav!!" in 1 review
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the sour taste of Lemonheads, Lemonheads take me back to the corner store and "penny candy". These are tasty too, just chewy and there are flavors in the bag/box with these as compared to a box of traditional yelllow Lemonheads. These are tasty, I would say more sweet than sour, than the traditional Lemonheads. I would recommend them! These are available at every convenient store and come in small packages at Halloween time.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I grew up on the original, hard yellow lemon heads and I'm pretty sure I stupidly bought these thinking they were those. I ended up really enjoying these. I don't think the two are similar at all and the company could've honestly just have released these as a new candy but the flavor is great.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great for a snack. I like that they're chewy and won't crack your teeth like the original version can. Not too sour and not too sweet. Taste great
Flor H.
Flor H.
Love the different flavors in it love how there soft you can never go wrong with having then around yell should try this one and yall will like it!
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Not like regular lemon heads where it's super sour. This version is a lot fruitier and has a much sweeter taste with a small tangy flavor to it.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Much better than the hard ones. They even taste better than the hard ones. I found these at the dollar tree so great taste and great buy.
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake worth , FL
I absolutely am addicted to the original lemon heads but these.... Everyone has different taste buds and my taste buds didn't like them
Aleesia M.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
These are a flashback from my childhood. A more modern chewy version. They come in a few different flavors. So good!
Kellye L.
Kellye L.
Love these. Nice new take on an old classic. Good flavors, but cheery is my favorite for sure... Other than lemon.
Kourtnay H.
Kourtnay H.
Classic candy that I love! You can pretty much find these at any local grocery store or gas station! Great candy
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
When is your favorite time to eat these delicious chewy candies?
Kailah T.
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
Does anyone else get a raw feeling at the top of their mouth after eating these?
Tia B.
Tia B.
Do these stick on your teeth?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Do these stick to your teeth?
mia s.
mia s.
Are there full sized bags of the different flavors?