BY LEMONHEAD

Buy on Jet.com
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Taste great but I personally like the original better but still better than chewy sweet tarts
Jade J.
Lemonheads in general are good but nasty after a while. If you suck on it it makes your mouth hurt after a while & if you bite them it might break your teeth or make them sensitive. The taste it like a sweeter lemon... It's good but not something I would choose for my first choice.
Erinn S.
Vincennes, IN
A nice twist on an old favorite! I like the new flavors and love that they are chewy so I don't hurt my teeth.
Stephanie B.
Alturas, CA
Want to enjoy all the flavors of Lemonheads and friends, without the hard crunch, then these are the ones for you. Very good and hard to put down.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Lemonheads are one of my favorite candies. I rate it a 4 because I prefer all lemons instead of the other flavors. However, my niece & nephew love these things!
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
These candies have a strong artificial flavor and aren't particularly good but I can't seem to put them down! Opposed to lemonheads which are hard candies, these have a soft center. You can purchase these at the 99 cent store.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
So yummy they make a wonderful treat at snack time they are chewy, sweet, tart and delicious!!!! I buy them all the time!!!!
kendra p.
macon, ga
This candy is so freaking amazing you can get it from your local store don't waste your time
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
These are very good. I love all the other flavors included. Much better than just one flavor throughout the whole package.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa , CA
My Co worker, who is pregnant just got some of these and had asked me if I wanted some. I didn't know Lemon heads made a variety flavor. They were delicious. Definitely will buy my own.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Why are these under chocolate when it clearly says 'tropical fruit' lol?