Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies

Are Lemonade Cookies and Lemon Up cookies the same?
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies are these girls scout cookies good ?
When can I buy these when it's not Girl Scout cookie season?
Start your review of Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies!
Product Highlights
These are the best cookies ever any chance I get to buy some I buy 3 boxes.in reviews
If I'm going to splurge on Girl Scout Cookies, I would rather get one of the peanut butter flavors, Samoas, Thin Mints, or shortbreads!in reviews
Best cookies in my opinion. in reviews
Girl scout cookie season is over here, but when it rolls around again I'll definitely be buying a box of these.in reviews
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Krystal B.
You can never say no to girl scout cookies!! Especially when a cute little kindergarten girl gives you the puppy look! Lol. They have the best flavor of lemon icing!! [product:lemonades™-girl-scout-cookies]
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Lacey W.
It’s that time of year guys!!! Girl Scout Cookies 🍪 I know I can’t get enough and plan on extra work outs every year so I can eat boxes of these lol 😋 the lemon one are one a a few boxes I got and really enjoyed
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Jennifer M.
I ventured out of my normal order this year and purchased these lemon cookies from Girl Scout Troop 6000 this year. They do not disappoint. Lemony goodness! Super excited to continue trying different girl scout cookies and support them! Would definitely recommend.
Yolanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Yolanda B.
These are by far my absolute favorite Girl Scout Cookies. The are the perfect melody of lemon and sugar. And the texture is perfect crunchy but not crunchy lol. I do make a bit of a mess when I eat them though 😫 Lemonades Girl Scout Cookies Lemonades Girl Scout Cookies
Jessica B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Jessica B.
These just may be my favorite Girl Scout cookie (for the moment, at least) 🍋🍪 They are vegan, are like shortbread cookies on top with a nice light coat of icing underneath, and are designed to look like lemon slices, which is just the cutest! My partner thought they taste like cleaning products, but what does he know 😛
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: eBay
I wanted to so badly put 5 stars but I couldn't simply because I just bought this cookies last year and they tasted way different than the cookies I bought about 10 years ago. This year was very tasteless and the cookies almost tasted stale, they had hard texture not soft crumbly. There was not much lemon flavor at all, extremely lacking and I was pretty upset with it.
Nadia H.
Coachella
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies! They’re so delicious and crunchy! I wish I had some right now! It is only 5$ for a pack! These are my absolute favorite!!! Couldn’t live without them! If you see these cookies you should get them!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love lemon. I love cookies. These are a homerun. They are the perfect amount of sweet and sour. Every box helps the Girl Scouts so if I have to keep eating these, I will make that sacrifice. 😉
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
Girl Scout cookies are my all time favorite snack when I can get my hands on them! I wish they were easier to get but whenever I do order them, I order them in bulk. They are amazing and everyone I know loves them!
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
My favorite Girl Scout cookies ever. I haven't seen them the last couple years. What gives? Are they just not in my area? The lemon flavor packed in these cookies cannot be beat and I love being able to support local girls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
il y a 4 ans
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies are these girls scout cookies good ?
Yolanda B. il y a 5 mois