Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Kelly M.Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Michelle G.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies
  • "These are the best cookies ever any chance I get to buy some I buy 3 boxes." in 1 review
  • "If I'm going to splurge on Girl Scout Cookies, I would rather get one of the peanut butter flavors, Samoas, Thin Mints, or shortbreads!" in 1 review
  • "Girl scout cookie season is over here, but when it rolls around again I'll definitely be buying a box of these." in 1 review
  • "Best cookies in my opinion. " in 1 review
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
These are absolutely the best cookies ever. I always look forward to Girl Scout cookie sales. These lemonade are the best, they have a creamy smooth taste, not too sweet but just the right favor. I always recommend these to other people. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag at one time, it's hard to eat just two or three. The texture of the cookie is good, it has a creamy like icing. They are delicious!
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sometimes I think i love these more than thin mints and i LOVE thin mints. The lemon flavor is strong but it goes perfectly with the shortbread. These are also not too sweet as some other girl scout cookies are which I appreciate.
Emma C.
Columbia, KY
These are the perfect size for when you only want a few cookies! Since they are larger I usually only eat two or three at a time, but that satisfies my sweet tooth. They have the right balance of sweet and tangy.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Strong lemon flavor. These are so good. It’s a lemon sandwich cookie. If you like lemon, you should love them. Apparently, there are two lemon cookies. Where you live determines which version is sold.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Madisson F.
I'm not a fan of lemon flavored stuff, but OMG these are a game changer. I wish I would have tried them sooner. It's a good size cookie so that's a con. I honestly buy a bundle of these when they are around and I go through them so fast. Recommend them!
Eleanor L.
Evansville
I love everything lemon, but these cookies are some of my all time favorites. They’re always delicious, and I love the size of them - I never feel like I have to overeat; one is always plenty. Thanks, Girl Scouts!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I love these cookies!
They're not too sweet. The consistency is like creamy on the first bite - it melts in your mouth. Very refreshing. If you like lemony flavors, you should definitely try this cookie.
Amanda S.
These were ok. I like the lemon flavor but I kind of got sick of them after 1 or 2 and barely touched the box after that. The texture and flavor were good but I feel like you have to really enjoy lemon or else you’ll get sick of them like I did.
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
These are a unique concept for a cookie. The lemonade is amazing in a cookie form. I just recently tried these and i was like omg they are good. I feel like the prices are steadily creeping up on me tho.
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
Anyone else freeze these to make them last longer?
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Are they sour or sweet? Several people have told me they don't like them because they are to sour to be a cookie.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
For lemon lovers....which do you like better... .the Lemonades or the Savannah Smiles?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies are these girls scout cookies good ?
Soliel R.
Merced, CA
Are these good? I have not tried these but I want to I just don't know If I would like them.