Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Michelle G.Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Kelly M.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies
  • "If I'm going to splurge on Girl Scout Cookies, I would rather get one of the peanut butter flavors, Samoas, Thin Mints, or shortbreads!" in 1 review
  • "Best cookies in my opinion. " in 1 review
  • "These are the best cookies ever any chance I get to buy some I buy 3 boxes." in 1 review
  • "Girl scout cookie season is over here, but when it rolls around again I'll definitely be buying a box of these." in 1 review
Shania R.
Katy, TX
Everyone usually goes crazy over the thin mints cookies but that flavor is a bit too badic for me .. I'm a sucker for everything tropical, so of course that has to include lovely citrus flavors :) The best part of this cookie has to obviously be the lemon flavor 🍋💖 People always have to make sure I don't disappear with this box though, because it will come back empty in a heartbeat!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
I'm obsessed with girl scout cookies so it's no surprise that I think that these are so good. I love eating these with some earl grey tea and just chilling by the fire. a nice a relaxing day. they really taste a lot like lemon, and don't taste too sugary, which I like a lot as well.
Kailee L.
Portage , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are sooooo good! It definitely is depressing that these aren’t Available in my area. They leave you wanting more!! The lemon is spot on and the cookie pairs so well with it. I recommend having these stocked in your house to last until next cookie launch!
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
As I’m not much of a chocolate fan, these are hands down my favorite Girl Scout cookies. The lemon is not too overwhelming and these are a suitable replacement for the lemon and vanilla sandwich cookies I remember selling as a little girl. Could easily eat a whole pack at once if I wasn’t careful.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
These are absolutely the best cookies ever. I always look forward to Girl Scout cookie sales. These lemonade are the best, they have a creamy smooth taste, not too sweet but just the right favor. I always recommend these to other people. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag at one time, it's hard to eat just two or three. The texture of the cookie is good, it has a creamy like icing. They are delicious!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Madisson F.
I'm not a fan of lemon flavored stuff, but OMG these are a game changer. I wish I would have tried them sooner. It's a good size cookie so that's a con. I honestly buy a bundle of these when they are around and I go through them so fast. Recommend them!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies!
They're not too sweet. The consistency is like creamy on the first bite - it melts in your mouth. Very refreshing. If you like lemony flavors, you should definitely try this cookie.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies. It has a great taste of lemon in it. Perfect balance in the icing and the cookie. I do wish more cookies were included Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies
Brandi T.
Gate City
I tried these and I'm usually not a big fan of lemon, but these were absolutely amazing! Not only do you get a mouthwatering, delicious cookie, but you're helping young girls more than you know by purchasing a box or 10 ;) haha of cookies from them .
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
Anyone else freeze these to make them last longer?
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Are they sour or sweet? Several people have told me they don't like them because they are to sour to be a cookie.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
For lemon lovers....which do you like better... .the Lemonades or the Savannah Smiles?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies are these girls scout cookies good ?
Soliel R.
Merced, CA
Are these good? I have not tried these but I want to I just don't know If I would like them.