Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Michelle G.Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Kelly M.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #77 in Cookies

Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies
  • "If I'm going to splurge on Girl Scout Cookies, I would rather get one of the peanut butter flavors, Samoas, Thin Mints, or shortbreads!" in 1 review
  • "Best cookies in my opinion. " in 1 review
  • "These are the best cookies ever any chance I get to buy some I buy 3 boxes." in 1 review
  • "Girl scout cookie season is over here, but when it rolls around again I'll definitely be buying a box of these." in 1 review
Chardonnay W.
I love these cookies. As a former girl scout myself, I would always beg my family to get me girl scout cookies. I always loved the "lemon drop" cookie. I found out they were discontinuing the lemon drop cookie and replacing it with a "diabetic" friendly cookie. Well, years later these cookies pop up and while they aren't the lemon drops, they are still pretty good!
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Some of my favorite cookies ever! They are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy with the lemon. I absolutely love love love these! Girl scout cookie time is one of my fav parts of the year. Wish they sold them year round, but my wallet thanks me that they don't because they are more expensive than I'd like, but I know they are supporting a great cause :)
Jake M.
Boston, MA
One of the more underrated Girl Scout Cookies. Has a great natural lemon flavor that has a bit of a bite without being overpowering. The sweetness is right at the same level as the tartness which makes it the best of both. They do have a bit of a crumble to them so be advised there. Overall wish they would stock more of these as they can be hard to find.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these last year and am hooked. I can't wait for girl scouts to come around again this year because I plan on buying an endless supply of these to survive the off season. My sister got them and convinced me to try one. I absolutely love that they have a great vanilla cookie crunch but an equally strong lemonade taste.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love lemon flavored anything, than this is your best bet for cookies! The size of the cookie is a bonus but the texture, crunch and it has the right amount of lemon cream on the back of the cookie. Always a favorite at our house. Gave 4 stars because the price is a little too much for the amount of cookies you get!
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
These cookies by far ate my favorite!!! Whenever I get a chance to indulge in this guilty pleasure I take full advantage. The crisp buttery snap of the first bite, that ends with the creamy lemon taste of the icing is what keeps me coming back for more. The only problem I have is that there is never enough in my pantry.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I cannot wait until I see someone selling these. I look forward to them every year !! I normally would not like lemon cookies or lemon anything, but they are really amazing. I am glad that my boyfriend wanted me to try them. I used to get a different kind of cookies until I tried these. I can't wait to find them again !
Apryl C.
Lemonades are so crisp and refreshing! Much different from the delectable and chocolatey Girl Scout cookies, These are just as sweet but pack a ton of lemon flavor! They're a delicious shortbread cookie with a lemon cream on the bottom and I love them. Definitely recommend if you love lemon!
Tiffany M.
My all time favorite Girl Scout Cookies. I love that sweet lemonade flavor. I can eat a whole box of these. They have about 10-15 cookies in the bag and I can eat them all in one sitting! I know that's not good but if you have any girl scouts in my town try these cookies, you won't go back!
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
The Lemonades Girl Scout Cookies are just to die for. They are part of my once per year indulgences and they're worth every calorie. One thing that people may not know is that they freeze pretty well. I can throw a couple in a freezer back and take them out months later to top ice cream!
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
Anyone else freeze these to make them last longer?
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Are they sour or sweet? Several people have told me they don't like them because they are to sour to be a cookie.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
For lemon lovers....which do you like better... .the Lemonades or the Savannah Smiles?
Soliel R.
Merced, CA
Are these good? I have not tried these but I want to I just don't know If I would like them.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Lemonades™ Girl Scout Cookies are these girls scout cookies good ?