cleancult

Lemon Verbena Hand Soap 12 oz...
61 Reviews
4 / 5
What I love most about Cleancult hand soap is that it doesn't leave any drying effect on my skin. Secondly, the scent is wonderful, and third, the packaging with a durable aluminum bottle is both stylish and eco-friendly. It's a great option for sensitive hands, offering gentle yet effective cleansing.
4 / 5
Cleancult Hand Soap comes in a durable refillable aluminum bottle. This hand soap has a delightful fresh lemon fragrance and is moisturizing but also ensures your hands remain hydrated without any drying effects. This brand is focused on clean ingredients which is nice. The only downside is this soap is relatively expensive about $7.
5 / 5
The scent is great- fresh but not overpowering, it cleans well, and I am a big fan of the packaging. I typically use refillable soup dispensers but this is another good option!
5 / 5
Received this hand soap to review. Great packaging. Feels like a good quality product was first impression. Now for the actual product inside. Nossle works perfect, dispenses nicely. Smells amazingly clean. Doesnt dry out my hands at all. This product is all around amazing!
5 / 5
I recently had the pleasure of trying the Cleancult Lemon Verbena hand soap, and it has exceeded my expectations on multiple fronts. The refreshing scent of Lemon Verbena is both invigorating and uplifting. The inclusion of aloe vera leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed after each use, without any dryness or discomfort. The nourishing properties of aloe vera have truly made a difference in the way my hands feel after washing. The sustainability aspect of Cleancult's packaging is another standout feature. The 12oz aluminum pump bottle is not only durable and attractive, but it's also designed for refillability. Made from Eternal Aluminum, this bottle can be easily refilled, making it an excellent choice for those who prioritize sustainability and eco-conscious consumerism. I love that I can continue to use the same high-quality bottle with the purchase of refill soap, minimizing waste and contributing to a more sustainable lifestyle. I'm excited to continue using it and purchasing the refill soap in the future. If you're looking for a hand soap that offers both a luxurious experience and a commitment to sustainability, I highly recommend giving Cleancult's hand soap a try.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
CleanCults Lemon Verbena Hand Soap 12 oz with Aluminum Pump is a very sensible option for hand washing. It’s an aluminum bottle that is made to be refilled instead of thrown out when finished. I absolutely love how easy it is to refill! The Lemon Verbena scent is extremely subtle, you can barely smell the scent. I do feel that this product could be enhanced with having it just a bit bolder. The soap is clear and thin but lathers on very well. It does leave the hands feeling clean, but I noticed they are real dry after using. I feel that that can be overlooked based on the fact that they do not use any harsh chemicals in their formula.. no phthalates, phosphates, SLS, SLES, Petroleum based ingredients, or dyes. It’s really an impressive product considering none of that is used. I will definitely try other Clean Cult products based on my knowledge and experience from using this specific hand wash, but I probably won’t buy this, or the refills for it, being that I need to prioritize hydration and moisturizer in my personal hand soaps I use. I would recommend for others to try this product out!
5 / 5
Let me start by saying this hand soap smells so good. I love the citrus scent of the lemon. I'm a fan of sustainable products and essential oils. I love that this is refillable and great for Mother Earth. It cleanses well and moisturizes my hands after making it smooth and smells wonderful. I highly recommend it, and the price is absolutely affordable for the aluminum bottle that can be refilled and reused forever. I will repurchase this.
5 / 5
It smells amazing and not drying. The container is quite sturdy. Unlike other hand soap containers that are plastic and easily bendable. I received this product in exchange for a review and so far, it’s great! 👍🏼 the lemon verbena scent is perfect for the kitchen.
4 / 5
I am very picky when it comes to hand soaps. I typically prefer foam hand soaps. Overall, this was a great product. It has a nice, refreshing smell. It is not too overwhelming. I like a hand soap that produces a good lather. This was decent in that aspect. It washed off nice and never left my hands feeling dry. I would definitely purchase this product on my own. The added aspect of being free of harsh chemicals is a positive as well.
5 / 5
The tin can packaging is amazing, Is definitely reusable Fragrance is perfect Cleans really well Quantity is also in right amounts Price is good Definitely will repurchase