Lemon Verbena Automatic Dish Pacs

by Mrs. Meyer's

Automatic dishwasher detergent pods leave dishes sparkling clean and are safe for use in all machines Dish soap tablets made without animal derived ingredients, phosphates, or chlorine Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a

how are these. ?
Crib. to by da tj is g UK with
Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?
Start your review of Lemon Verbena Automatic Dish Pacs!
Brookhaven , PA
Purchased at: Target
Do the start to fall natural dish detergent unfortunately does not usually fit the bill. I REALLY want it to be effective and efficient! However the dishes usually don’t come clean all the way and you have to wash them again.
The best dishwasher tabs I have ever used. No chemical smell when you open the package. No clouding of glasses which is a big plus. Not to expensive. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Personally, I love these. I have no problems with the smell or portion sizes. I find it does a better job of cleaning my dishes then commercial brands. I was skeptical to try these because I am a clean freak and I wondered if it would work but now we wont buy anything else anymore
Duncan, OK
I am a huge fan of all things lemon so when I found out one of the makers of my favorite soap had lemon dish packs for my dishwasher i just had to get them. I love the amazing lemon scent and how easy it is to toss one of the packs in without having to measure soap!
Northampton, PA
These are nice dish washer packs. I definitely was sad when we ran out. The smell was great and definitely made the dishes smell nice and fresh. I love natural cleaning products so these are definitely products I enjoy buying in any of their scents.
I love this dishwasher packs it’s the only ones I feel clean the dirty dishes and doesn’t leave them slimy feeling. The smell is amazing. I would recommend this product. The only thing I dislike is the price and how many you get
Commerce City, CO
I got this as a sample once and I hated it. Not only was it so harsh on my skin the few seconds I touched it from the bag to the dishwasher cup, but it also left the dishes with a gross residue that will not wash off.
I do not like Meyer's products at all. I NEVER have reactions to ANYTHING - ever! But without fail, touching Meyer's cleaners has always made me break out in some form. I think it's just too concentrated.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love that these are natural, but they clean my dishes so well too! The scent is awesome, and no, it does not stick onto the plate which I have had some do and then you have to re-rinse them.
Midland, MI
These lavender packs smell fantastic! They leave the dishwasher and dishes with the subtle scent of lavender without overpowering the kitchen. I love the clean smell and how well they wash.