Lemon Verbena Automatic Dish Pacs

by Mrs. Meyer's

Automatic dishwasher detergent pods leave dishes sparkling clean and are safe for use in all machines Dish soap tablets made without animal derived ingredients, phosphates, or chlorine Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a

how are these. ?
Crib. to by da tj is g UK with
Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?
Start your review of Lemon Verbena Automatic Dish Pacs!
We got just a small package of these, but they seemed to work just as well as any other dishwasher pods that we've used. The scent wasn't really noticeable after the dishes were clean, which I found a positive thing. However because of the price, I dont think I'd buy again
this product prevents my skin from drying.. i used to hate doing the dishes and just dump everything to the dishwasher.. now, im enjoying simple task as dishwashing!!! keeps my hands smelling good as well.. def buying this and stocking this in the house :)
Pearl
These are great! My husband and I have immediately noticed that our dishes look way cleaner and we have yet to notice any pod particles leftover in the dishwasher.
Pocono Summit, PA
OK so yet again I use the same scent. 🙈 only cause they are the best! It's my first time trying this product from them and I love it. It even helps my dishwasher smell amazing after washing. And it gives my dishes a great shine! Thank you Lemon Verbena Automatic Dish Pacs
East Islip , NY
I love this brand! Plant based, cruelty free. Works amazing. Fills my kitchen with an amazing scent, and cleans my dishes really well. I never have to worry about the ingredients in Mrs Meyers, besyer it’s all made from plants!
McKinney Texas
I recently began moving my family to more wholesome natural based cleansers. I started in the kitchen first. I wasn’t sure i would like the little packets as I had always used liquid detergent before but I do like them! There is never any of the plastic-y residue left and my dishes are super clean!
Dekalb, IL
They’re good. Easier than traditional dish detergent, since it’s in pods, and gets the dishes clean. It smells good too! I like pretty much everything Mrs Meyers makes and would recommend these dish pods.
Louisville, KY
I use to think my dishwasher was terrible at its job. Turns out the dishwasher packs I was buying were the problem. My dishes have never gotten so clean in my dishwasher ever. This are by far the most phenomenal packs I’ve ever used and I will continue to buy them. I recommend them to all my friends and family.
Millington , NJ
These dishwasher pods are very handy and leave my dishes very clean - no complaints whatsoever. There is very little of the Lemon Verbena scent on the dishes, though. I get more of the scent right after I open the finished dishwasher, but none remains after that. This could be a plus or a negative, depending on how attached to it you are! Overall, the pods are very neat and make starting the dishwasher easy and mess free!
Decorator Expert Level 1
It is a relatively more natural alternative to other dish detergents in the market. It still does the job and it is definitely gentler than most other detergents in the market. Bought it at my local health food store called Brooklyn Fare. I think most stores in NYC carry this. It is definitely more expensive than Cascade ActionPacs with Gain Dishwasher Detergent