GroceryGrains, Rice & Cerealsmartcake
LEMON (16 cakes): Sugar free, gluten free, low carb, keto snack cake

LEMON SMARTCAKE (16 cakes): Sugar free, gluten free, low carb, keto snack cake

by smartcake

The Smartcake goes beyond Gluten Free. Its most unique feature is the combination of being gluten free and net zero carbs. There are no sugars and no starches in the product, which makes it ideal for people with carbohydrate restricted diets, or want to stay in control of their healthy life style. Smartcake Recommended Storage: Shelf stable in a dry area at less than 80 degrees Fahrenheit for 120 days or you can freeze them for up to one year. If you live in a humid area, you may wish to refrigerate them for freshness.

38 Calories; Gluten Free; low carb; sugar free; Zero carb

Do the use taste artificial?
Start your review of LEMON SMARTCAKE (16 cakes): Sugar free, gluten free, low carb, keto snack cake!
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG, these are so delicious!! They have a lemon flavor, I just received this in my Keto Box and I am going to be ordering more!! If you haven’t tried this is a must!! Delicious!! Yes, will order other flavors!! Yummy!!!
Brenda L.
Galliano
These smart cakes tast really good and they are very filling too. They are great in the morning or afternoon with a cup of coffee or hot tea. They have the right amount of lemon flavoring. The only downside to me is it sometimes makes me feel bloated.
Claire A.
Omaha, NE
Normally I would see low calories, sugar free, high in protein, and gluten free on the package and turn my nose up. But these are delicious! The flavor doesn’t taste artificial it taste like any normal lemon cake! I can’t recommend these enough. If they were a little cheaper I would definitely eat them for every snack. The only issue I’ve ran into is it the store doesn’t properly store them in the freezer (my preference) the refrigerator they get moldy. But over all great Leto friendly product!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
These smart cakes were so tasty. The lemon flavor came through and made it authentic. They tastes like a regular pound style cake, fluffy and moist. Its a great alternative to sweets with no sugar but came great taste. I got this for the first time from a keto box and I loved it. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...