BY SPICE TIME

Brought to you by Spice High Quality 5.5OZ unit size of measure Total of 12 units Buy in bulk and save! see more...

Martha H.
This makes great chicken! I've put it on plain old chicken breasts, and as a seasoning for salads and casseroles. Sometimes the lemon is a little to strong for me, but a little bit goes a long way!!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
There's nothing like good ol' lemon pepper seasoning on corn on thr cob and chicken wings! A very good, inoffensive choice when cooking for several people.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I like the lemon pepper seasoning on a bland fish like tilapia. I like the taste of this seasoning on seafood and vegetables of most any kind.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I use this on chicken and add a little garlic powder and olive oil. such great flavor. it is also good sprinkled on zucchini or asparagus.
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
My favorite brand for lemon pepper seasoning. I always make my lemon pepper chicken with this season and it tastes amazing!!
Kelly L.
Owings Mills, MD
Great on fish! I love to sprinkle this on tilapia with a little olive oil and garlic! Tastes delicious!
Jessica H.
We use this on steamed broccoli. My kids absolutely love this. Super cheap. Great value.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
I love the lemon pepper seasoning! It gives foods such a unique kick and great taste!
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Gotta love lemon pepper seasoning. I use this in any and everything I can. Yum!
Julie  C.
Covington, LA
Love to us this to cook fish the favor is amazing works with chicken as well.