BY LEMON LEMON

LEMON LEMON is sparkling lemonade with lemon goodness in every sip. 6% lemon juice, sparkling water, and a touch of sweetness. It's a bubbly reminder to get back to your most real. Very Very Lemon Lemon. see more...

Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I found this stuff while wondering around the grocery store and was just curious. I went back to the store the next week and bought all of the flavors x2! It’s so good! Refreshing and bubbly and in my opinion, less sweet that pop. I think the sugar content is the same as pop, but it’s a nice change. It also tastes good with some rum or vodka mixed in!
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I purchased this for the first time from my work cafeteria. I have recently been looking for options other than soda, so I've been trying new things. I love a good sparkling water but sometimes I want a little something more. This is when I grab some Lemon Lemon. It's refreshing and relatively good for you (there's still sugar, etc.) and as an added benefit - it's adorable. Highly recommended and not too sweet/not too tart.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I just tried this a few weeks and am hooked! I love a sparkling water, but this takes it up a notch. It is sweeter and has a lemonade like taste with some fizz. I often mix it with sparkling water to make it less sweet. All of the flavors have been great, but lemon is probably the one that everyone would enjoy.
Lauren L.
I recently saw an advertisement for this online and was super interested in trying it.  I am a recent sparkling water addict (love La Croix) and so this sounded like another great alternative to soda!  Additionally, it was similarly priced, which was a pleasant surprise. I hadn't seen it in the stores, so when I did I grabbed a case of the original lemonade flavor.  I cracked one open as soon as I got home and it was delicious (even at room temperature).  This would make a great pool-side beverage (could certainly spike it) and is going to be refreshing for the summer!  I am excited to try the other flavors (the store I was at also had grape and peach).
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Yum yum! This beverage it so refreshing! It's the best of both worlds really.. you are getting that sweet lemonade flavor while still having the carbonation so many desire! The sugar content isn't low by any means, but lower than other lemonades for sure. And look at the fun packaging! I bought this product for a little under a dollar, making it pretty darn affordable! Definitely one of my new beach buddies!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm so glad i came across this drink. This is the best sparkling lemonade out there. It taste like real lemonade with a little bit of a fizz. Comes in two other different flavors. You can find this at target, or Walmart. A box of these are super cheap and target always has them on sale or a coupon on there target cart app. Would recommend
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
OMG! I recently discovered this on a random trip to Target. I had never heard of it but I like anything carbonated so I thought I would give it a try. I am trying to cut down on soda and while this is not super healthy, it is a good incentive to keep around that is not Pepsi (my addiction). I have only tried this original flavor which is delicious. It almost reminds me of Squirt soda but less tangy and smoother. I am excited to see so many other flavors and cannot wait to try them!!!
Carrie W.
Norwalk, OH
Recently decided to stop drinking pop, so I decide this sparkling water would be a decent alternative. With 15g of sugar/carbs I can't really argue with its refreshing crisp flavor. It was surprisingly very tasty (warm or chilled). The cans are cute with stripes on them. Price wise it's comparative to a case of pop. I enjoy drinking these throughout the day or as a mixer treat with my favorite alcohol. Definitely something I'll continue to purchase!
Brittany K.
Omg! So I bought this for the first time last night and it is so good! I had a cash rebate on the Ibotta app so it ended up being 25cents so why not!! This was super refreshing and not overly carbonated. Tasted like sparkling lemonade not sparkling water flavored like lemonade! Perfect
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
Ive been looking for a replacement for schweppes agrum' for a while now ( they dont have it in the US) and i tried this to see if it was similar. I really like it. Its like a soda but maybe a little less carbonated. I tried the blackberry lemondade and it was really tasty and refreshing. This is similar to the izze brand , though I think Lemon Lemon is a bit more sweet