Lemon 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml uploaded by Chidi A.Lemon 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY EDENS GARDEN

Jenna W.
Muir, MI
I did the create your own. lemon is one of the ones I got. sooooo amazing! so fresh smelling. I mix it with lavender and white fir when my daughter had a runny nose and it drys it right up!
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
All of the citrus scents are amazing, great to blend and diffuse as well. This company is owned and operated by women and they provide great products and service!
Lisa J.
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend is nice alone diffused or added to a blend.
Katherine W.
Clever, MO
This essential oil leaves an entire room smelling clean and refreshing when using as a cleaning product. Mix with vinegar, and that's it! Works really well!
Ashley H.
This scent is so clean. I diffuse it with lavendar in my room. Eden Gardens makes a package so you can pick the essential oils you want
Lititia W.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this essential oil ! Use it for making creams to cleaning products! Great smell!
Daniella V.
Super fresh lemon smell, great for kitchen aroma or just a nice pick me up !!!