Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesLemisol
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 4oz (2 Pack)

Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 4oz (2 Pack)

by Lemisol

Lemisol Plus delivers the invigorating feeling woman have enjoyed for over 30 years. Our refreshing external feminine wash will leave you clean, fresh and confident all day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 4oz (2 Pack)!
Vero L.
Los Angeles
I suffer from Candida, and seems like there are times when it's controled if I watch a diet. A bad effect of candida are yeast infections. When looking for feminine washes that could help to balance my PH, I came across this product from another review. I found it on Amazon, and been using it for 3 months now. I have a very positive experience. I feel fresh and it blocks odors. I notice a signicant reduction of build up in my intimate area. This seems like a very common product in Puerto Rico and similar hispanic background communities from the Caribbean. I am Mexican-American and no one in my family or at my aunts houses had this product. I am glad I found this.

Looking for your answer?