Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesIntimate WashesLemisol
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack)

Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack)

by Lemisol

Buy Lemisol Plus Feminine Hygiene 16 oz - Higiene Femenina At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Lemisol Plus Feminine Hygiene 16 oz - Higiene Femenina Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped.

Has anyone experienced problems/reactions using Lemisol feminine wash. It has so many great reviews. I want to love it but I’m afraid it’s drying me out a little. How does everyone apply this (hands, loofah, scrub?) Lemisol Feminine Wash
Quien lo usa? Anteriormente me gustaba la frescura ya no
Start your review of Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack)!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Kristina M.
I have been using this product for years. It is a great product for women's hygiene. Women who like to take care of themselve.s and use different products for different body parts. This product has been sold in the US for years and is timeless. I purchase the biggest size and it will last 6 months or more less them $10 very Affordable. A must try.
J J.
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by J J.
The best feminine wash, after used it, the menthol leaves me clean and I feel so refreshed.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es una limpiadora muy jentil suave tiene una sensacion de menta muy rica , de verdad limpia muy bien y dura casi todo el dia la limpieza.
celeste R.
Hudson, NY
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by celeste R.
So this is the best to me hands down! It leaves you feeling so refreshed like a winter fresh feeling. It’s minty and leaves you feeling rejuvenated. I’ve used this since I was young girl! And compared to summers eve this is the best! I can’t use summers eve my body reacts to that stuff and not in a good way ! I recommend this to any one that like feeling fresh to use this you would try it and love it guaranteed #vacay must
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Lismely G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have known this product as long as I can remember and this was a must have for every woman that lives in the Dominican Republic. This product still works really good leaves you feeling extra tinkling and fresh. Your vagina will thank you.
Dennise J.
Springfield, MA
Este producto es muy viejo en el mercado pero es muy rico para la limpieza ingine de la mujer es hecho en santo domingo y es muy recomendable
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Dennys D.
A must have in Dominican women medicine cabinet , love this product it make you feel so fresh and clean
Kim S.
Northfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried this product. Not bad, but I am still happier using another product. It isn't bad though!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,322 reviews
I have been using this for y ads , freshness for private area and make sure it smells great. It's a cool feeling
Natalie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice gentle wash that's PH balanced and hypoallergenic. Easy to use for daily use. No animal testing and very refreshing. Very affordable and easy to find in stores. Overall a great feminine wash. Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anita S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
il y a 7 mois
Kelly F. il y a 7 mois
I personally don’t use feminism products after a horrible yeast infection I experienced this past year. Those washes disrupt the natural ph and do more harm than good. I recommend that you use a safer all around body wash instead like Dove. Or if you’ve been using a regular body wash for a long time clean with that. Stay away from anything labeled “ph balanced.”