Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by NAOMI O.Lemisol Plus Feminine Wash Gentle Daily Cleanser 16oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Dennys D.

BY LEMISOL

Buy Lemisol Plus Feminine Hygiene 16 oz - Higiene Femenina At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Lemisol Plus Feminine Hygiene 16 oz - Higiene Femenina Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

• Quien lo usa? Anteriormente me gustaba la frescura ya no1 Answers
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a must in my bathroom as part of my feminine care!! It really neutralizes odors and leaves me feeling fresh. This is by far the best feminine wash I’ve ever used
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
It’s good for the money. I do not really like this feminine wash because it doesn’t have the fresh scent that it used to have. I can say that it works really well.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using this for y ads , freshness for private area and make sure it smells great. It's a cool feeling
Erlinn E.
lic
I've been using this since a young adult, it is affordable, and does its job. I would for sure recommend
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried this product. Not bad, but I am still happier using another product. It isn't bad though!
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
A must have in Dominican women medicine cabinet , love this product it make you feel so fresh and clean
Perla d.
La Romana
Quien lo usa? Anteriormente me gustaba la frescura ya no