Lemisol Feminine Wash

Original refreshing formula feels clean, fresh and confident all day.

Where can I find this feminine wash ?
How well does this work ?
Why isn’t any everybody using this product this product makes your feminine regions clean feels refreshing feels great and I love itLemisol Feminine Wash
Start your review of Lemisol Feminine Wash!
Product Highlights
...family we have used this product. I love it so much and I have really sensitive skin. When I shave I like to use it to prevent an infection if i get cut, and to alleviate the burning sensation on my skin after using a blade on my skin. The menthol sensation after the use of this product is what I love the most, specially because stays for a long timein reviews
Erika C.
Jersey City, NJ
Lemisol  Feminine Wash uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using this for my wash I like the tingling and how it leaves after been using this since I was 13 and it works great
Iris T.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product since like forever! it leaves me feeling fresh & clean! upon use the menthol gives u a tingling feeling! This product is found in stores that sell spanish/latin products this is a product from Dominican Republic. I recommend you dont use it every day the menthol might be too much for ur private area.
Olguiisz P.
definitely this is the best product for our intimate part, it is super good and it feels super refreshing, it is super cheap and worth it, I recommend it totally for all the girls!! It’s a really good product!🤩
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it and it has never effected my ph balance. Obviously for external use only. Actually had a lady curse me out because I support this product so much and she’s a holistic nut. I mean just because you don’t like it that doesn’t mean that everyone else has to think the same thing. Everyone knows that every woman’s private area is different so what works for you may not necessarily work for me.
Health/Beauty M.
Philadelphia
I was recommended this product it has a cooling sensation lol the cost is too expensive but I did enjoy and the product has a nice smell I didn't experience any irritation and I've always look to see if it's on sale overall I was satisfied for a first time user
Cheryl J.
Bronx, NY
This feminine wash is great it leaves you clean and feeling cool. I started using this when i was 14 and im 49 now
JOANNA Z.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lemisol  Feminine Wash uploaded by JOANNA Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product will make your kitty feeling nice and fresh. Your kitty will be happy in those hot summer days because of the minty feeling. I use it every single day.
Jennifer O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Best feminine wash ever 👍🙏🏼 u won’t regret it I love how it’s minty and feels so good on my body every time I use it 😂 price is decent ... every female should use this ! #lemisol
Jennifer G.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love this product. Is like a vaginal soap and it works really good. It makes you feel fresh right after you use it ! Some people say it burns but it actually doesn’t is just very like minty. It makes you feel fresh.
Ivette L.
The best product ever!Se usa a diario o cada vez que lo sientas necesario.Lo utilizo desde que vivia en Republica Dominicana, en los 80's, pero si tienes experiencia con ese, el de los estados unidos no es tan fuerte como el de alla.Si es la primera vez utilizandolo, consejo.Utiliza un poco en la palma de la mano, haz espuma, aplica, termina de bañarte y luego enjuaga.Deja una sensacion fria, de menta.Lo puede utilizar toda la familia, preferiblemente mayores de 12 años, balancea el PH.Hypo-alergenicoNo es probado en animales.Yo compro el mio en Walmart y supermecados latinos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chesenia A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Emma R. il y a 2 ans
I feel this product is more of the hispanic community which is why is not really out there