Lemi Shine Lemishine and Lemishine Rinse 2 Pack

by Lemi Shine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lemi Shine Lemishine and Lemishine Rinse 2 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoLyerly, GA
I tried this for the first time after having some bad hard water streaks. It works so,good that I'm ecstatic!! I've included a,before and after pic! I'm a firm believer in this product! Be sure to buy this detergent booster today!!
3 years ago
The lemishine booster smells great and they clean wonderfully for spots and film. I got the #lemishine as a free sample and was amazed at how it smells and cleans. Very glad I got to try it.
2 years agoLimestone
I tried this because all of my dishes practically looked they were painted with chalk paint. This product is amazing. It completely removed all traces of hard water from our dishes.
3 years agoBaltimore , MD
This stuff smells truly amazing! My mom has it at her house and I always her to use it before I come just so I can't enjoy it lol!
3 years ago
Plates started to lose shine after a couple months. Be careful when using this product on expensive dishes.
3 years ago
I recently got a sample of this from target and let me just say... This is am awesome product