BY LEMI SHINE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hard water may be the reason for your dishes lackluster appearance. Lemi Shine Booster solves this problem. Combined with your auto dish Detergent, Lemi Shine Booster removes spots, stains, and film during the main wash cycle. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I've been having super cloudy dishes come out of our dishwasher. I've tried tons of detergents and maybe it's our water that is doing it. My husband bought me this lemishine and it has worked wonders on our dishes! I seriously haven't seen them shine like this in months! I love it and definitely recommend everyone that owns a dishwasher get this!