Lelo
SMART WAND High Power Body Massage Vibrator, Compact Medium Size, Black

LELO SMART WAND High Power Body Massage Vibrator, Compact Medium Size, Black

by Lelo

Elegantly compact yet intensely powerful, the SMART WAND Medium is ideal for all-over body massage while on the go. Enjoy the most targeted relaxation and relief for muscles in the legs, arms, shoulders, neck and back with the revolutionary SenseTouch technology, which allows the intensity of vibrations be dictated by pressure upon the body. Waterproof and rechargeable with a travel lock feature, the SMART WAND Medium is travel ready and perfect for use in bath or shower.

The SMART WAND Medium offers you the high powered pleasure of a wand-style massager in a compact, travel-friendly design.; Unique SenseTouch technology lets vibrations build on contact with your body and increase in intensity naturally.; 8 pre-set vibration patterns with variable strength that promise intense relief from sore muscles.; Rechargeable with travel lock and near-silent vibrations for pleasure you can experience anywhere, any time.; Fully waterproof to 1 m for enjoyment in bath or shower, as well as easier cleaning.Award-winning packaging with full 1-year warranty and 10-year quality guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LELO SMART WAND High Power Body Massage Vibrator, Compact Medium Size, Black!
Alex A.
Crystal Lake, IL
LELO SMART WAND High Power Body Massage Vibrator, Compact Medium Size, Black uploaded by Alex A.
This is a review for the LELO Tor 2. I think it's nice to have more reviews on vibrating rings here. I have had this product for over 2 years. It's wonderful. It has the right amount of tightness and it's very comfortable. The vibrations are strong when the vibrating part is flipped under for me. When my partner wants more, I flip it around so the vibrator is on top. It provides wonderful sensations, and I can't recommend this enough. It's pricey, but the warranty is worth it! I had one rip once, and it was swiftly replaced.
Katrina P.
houston
This is sooooooo perfect. Its small but packs a punch. It is very much worth its money
Princess D.
Ozark, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Its huge! But it really deeply penetrates with strong vibrations and soothes whatever is aching. I have lower back disk issues and I dont leave home with out this product. If you are in a country that prohibits the sale of toys, this counts as a back and body massager. "Dear Customs Inspector- Release my back massager!"

Looking for your answer?