Leisure Time Products Backyard Discovery Independence Swing Set

The Independence is a full-featured set at a great price! This design has been one of our best sellers over time. It has an upper play deck with colorful canopy. To get up there the kids can use the standard step ladder or the challenging rock wall ladder. Our 8' speedy slide safely zips them back down to the yard. Under the fort there is room for a sand box plus a snack table that has its own canopy cover! Out on the swing beam there are two belt swings plus a two-person glider for hours of swinging fun. The kids will love it!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leisure Time Products Backyard Discovery Independence Swing Set!
How would you rate this product?
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
We have one of these play sets and it is so much fun. This isn’t the exact one we have but I recommend to all parents with yards to get a play set!!
Sonia M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a great sturdy backyard swing set. The instructions were very clear and it was easy to put together. My kids love it. It’s strong and durable. I’m very impressed. I would definitely recommend this product for kids of all ages.
Kathy R.
Alliance, NE
Didn't last the high winds here it tipped over and fell apart it wasn't this EXACT one but almost exactly the same. Granted it lasted a while before the that last wind but the wood around the screws started to split and the slide came out of the green plastic toward the bottom its fun but it wouldn't last the elements for long.
Nicole W.
assiniboia, SK
I loved our playground gym we bought ours a few yrs back it was all very easy to set up it was super expensive but it lasted us a few yrs I used to do babysitting and this was perfect for the kids to play on and it's super safe just watch for splinters I would buy again if it goes on sale
Victoria L.
Gatineau, QC
This jungle gym is amazing it’s rather pricey but my friend has it and it’s indestructible and great for all ages I will be investing on one for my son soon.

Looking for your answer?