BY LEISURE SEASON

Picture two dogs wearing high-waisted poly-blend pants and chatting about politics at their local doughnut shop. LOL! Dogs don't eat doughnuts! They need protein, not carbs. Our Nice Jerky: Venison + Lamb - containing 95% meat - is perfect for them. Forget the sprinkles; pass the jerky bites. And I like your pants. "I and love and you" makes grain free and raw foods, healthy chews + treats, and supplements for dogs and cats. Every one of our products has been formulated by our holistic veterinarian to include the optimal combination of complete, whole-food nutrition, freshness, and premium ingredients. Everything a well-rounded. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Leisure Season I and Love and You Nice Jerky Chicken Recipe Chew!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?