Leinenliugel's Lemon Summer Shandy Traditional Weiss Beer with Lemonade and Blackberry Juice 6-12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Rachel A.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S #11 in Beer

Leinenkugel's seasonal summer shandy 6 pk see more...

• What is your favorite Liney's shandy flavor? I hear new ...4 Answers
  • "So great and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day!" in 1 review
Nika K.
Let me be honest with you guys/girls. I am in no way a beer girl, but someone introduced me to this particular one and it’s pretty doable to consume for someone who feels the way I do for beer. So that must say something! It’s def not as bitter as I thought it would be. Sometimes people have called it the “girl beer” but who cares if it’s good to you and that’s one of the beers your party has then drink it!
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
With dealing with insurance company’s, then having the kids mouth back and or refuse to do homework and or chores. Makes for a long day. Parenting ain’t easy. But once I tuck them in and kiss them good night. I love to end the night with a bottle of beer. I prefer the berry wise. But summer Shanty is also great.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
Just like the name says it’s perfect for summer. Has a great refreshing flavor, but I could only imagine drinking a few of these in one sitting ( that’s with any flavored beer minus Abita purple haze). It’s cheap and readily available. I would recommend this to someone who is a fan of flavored beers.
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
I was born and raised in Wisconsin, where Leinenkugel’s is made. It’s a Wisconsin staple and they have a whole range of flavors. My favorites are the Summer Shandy (which is the most popular) and the pumpkin patch flavor they come out with for the fall. Great stuff at a great price!
Hailey K.
forest lake
Favorite beer ever!! Love the citrus-y flavor. Very good in the summer whether you are on the lake, sitting by the pool, or just enjoying a beer with friends. I didn’t like beer for the longest time. But after drinking this it has introduced me to the world of beer drinking! Love!
Elizabeth F.
Shreveport, LA
Love love love this lemon shandy! It is such a crisp and refreshing flavor. It’s perfect for days on the lake or even just in the backyard. LK really did something great with this shandy. The label is summery, the taste is clean and summer, and I absolutely recommend it.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Who doesn’t have the Summer Shandy ready to go in their fridge once it gets hot outside? It’s like the mom of beers. Reliable, tastes good, but too much gives you a tummy ache. I’ll always have these come summer time but they’re definitely nothing to write home about.
Jessi V.
Florence
LOVE this beer. I had my first one out by a pool and the first thing I thought when I tried it was that it tasted like fruit loops (I know I’m not alone in this thought). Definitely a great summer beer for any occasion. Will definitely keep stocked up this summer.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any grocery store (PUBLIX  my preference), reasonable price, and goes great with a home cooked meal! This beer is everyday beer satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
Courtney C.
olathe
As somebody who goes out of their way to find beer heavy restaurants this is a beer I’ve ordered since it’s been out. It’s just so light and summery it’s hard to pass up. The bottles are classic beer bottles but the label is actually cute for being a beer.
Alyssa W.
What is your favorite Liney's shandy flavor? I hear new ones were just released