by Leinenkugel's

#11 in Beer

Leinenkugel's seasonal summer shandy 6 pk

[product:leinenliugels-lemon-summer-shandy-traditional-weiss-beer-with-lemonade-and-blackberry-juice-6-12-fl-oz-bottle] ? Have you tried this yet [user:_whitneylove] ?
Is this very sweet?
How is the taste with this beer? I want to try it but I’m not sure how the taste is, is it bitter? Is it sweet ? Smooth ? [product:leinenliugels-lemon-summer-shandy-traditional-weiss-beer-with-lemonade-and-blackberry-juice-6-12-fl-oz-bottle]
Start your review of Leinenliugel's Lemon Summer Shandy Traditional Weiss Beer with Lemonade and Blackberry Juice!
Product Highlights
“So great and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day!” in 1 review
Wesley Chapel
This is such a great beer for the summer. The refreshing taste of lemonade is perfect for these long, hot, Florida days.
Perfect summer beer! Great flavor! Has a citrus flavor but it’s not over powering. Like the bottles better than the cans.
No Special Diet
I tried this once and it was a promotional period at out local bar and I haven’t been able to find it since! Great beer!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Pitman, NJ
This is my favorite summer/beach drink! Very refreshing with a nice hint of lemon. Definitely recommend for all seasons!
Queen creek , AZ
LOVE all the Shandy's! They are so refreshing and delicious! I love the lemon one the best, but they are all really good!
New Hope, MN
Who doesn’t love a shandy? The light lemon flavor is the perfect summer pair. I mean I drink it not In summer too haha
Chicago
This is my favorite summer time beer to have. I always get upset when I can't find it at the store once it gets cooler.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love summer shandy. It’s the perfect summer beer. I love having one on the porch enjoying the right kind of weather.
Deer Park, NY
I was pleasantly surprised discovering this brand. The lemon summer shandy is like opening a bottle of summer distilled
Germantown
Best summer beer out there! It’s easy to drink. Enjoyable on the water, with a summer bbq, or just simply with dinner.