BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Six generations of family brewing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Duane S.
Crystal River, FL
Definitely a good beer. Little more on the hoppy side, but not too much. Only available in Wisconsin. Had some on my last visit home and wished I could get it some place other than home.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I am from Wisconsin and do I love my Leinenkugal's. This kind has to be one of my favorites. Not many people like ales but I think it's just a taste you have to get used to
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Everytime I have one of these it reminds me of how good a beer can be. I don't always like flavored beers but this is a good one. It is not overly sweet but it has a nice crisp taste to it. This is a beer I recommend to anyone, especially for people who don't really care for beer but like things like Mike's hard or things like that.
Danielle N.
Ingalls, MI
Wisconsin and beer are synonymous. However in this instance I feel Leinenkugel missed the mark. This is not a beer I would associate with Wisconsin. The price is better than that of a Micobrew, which how most red ales in WI are found. The product is good, I just feel a different name would be better.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pours bright reddish orange amber. A lasting head leaves lacing.

The smell is of toasted grain with a light hint of citrus.

The taste is of toasted caramalized grain wih a citric/spicy hop dry balance in the finish.

It is smooth. Refreshingly crisp.

It's a very mild APA. Easy enough to drink, but on the weak side overall.
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
I love Leinenkugel...yet never tasted this brand...My favorite is the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy ...tastes very simular to Bluemoon
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This beer has a good flavor, and it's not overly hoppy. It is a decent Spring/Summer beer. It's great to have at parties.
Tara N.
The perfect fall beer to drink while sitting around a fire on a cool autumn night. The subtle apple taste, perfection.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Great flavor. This is a great beer and will definitely purchase this again! Love most beers from this company.
Kameelah E.
Tasty, but I’m not much of a beer drinker. It’s a but bitter. I would recommend for those who enjoy beer.